Clementine's Prt 3

"Babe stop." I beg as Donny was groping me in public. We are currently looking at clothes to wear for the Fourth of July. We both decided that it would be cute for us to match. Lailah and Tyrone on the other hand thinks that it is corny.

"You guys are such headasses." Lailah says. Tyrone laughs nodding his head.

"Right it is too hot for that matching shit." Tyrone says. Donny sucks his teeth.

"It was too hot for a damn 70's day Birthday party two days ago, but you still had one." He says. I nod my head and Agreed.Tyrone flips him off.

"Boy, Fuck you." He says. Lailah and I laugh at them, while shaking our heads.

"You guys need to leave my baby alone." She says while wrapping her arm around his waist. Tyrone chuckles to himself, but that chuckle quickly ended when two familiar faces we didn't want to see stand in front of us.

"Hey Adonis, Clementine." Both Valerie and her tv girlfriend say at the same time. I roll my eyes.

"Bye." I say as I walk past them hand in hand with Donny.

***

"Bitch why did they even speak to you?" Lailah asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't even know. I don't fuck with them hoes." I say. She shakes her head, while putting her phone on speaker.

"Girl, Stacey is gonna have a kick out of this." She says. Stacey picked up on the third ring.

"Bitch guess who spoke to Clementine today?" She asks.

"Valerie?" She asks.

"Yes girl, she had the nerve to speak to her and Adonis." She says. Stacey laughs.

"Bitch if she don't get the fuck out of here, with that fake ass shit." She says. I nod my head.

"Right." She says.

"What are you guys doing ??" She asks.

"Ment is about to whip us up some good ass fish poboys." She says. I looked at her, confused as a motherfucker.

"Who said that?" I ask. Lailah whips her hair.

"WhO SaID tHaT? I said it." She mocks. I laugh at her .

"Bitch, you just want Stacey to come over." I say.

"Yass bitch bring Nigel, and Tell Kacey to bring Khyren, so we can have a good ratchet ass time." She says. I know you guys are probably like damn, Lailah isn't as quiet as she used to be. I'm thinking that too, but I think she's just comfortable with us now.

"Yes, I would love that. Bae, get your big lip ass up so we can go. Ment is making po-boys." She says.

"My lips weren't big last night when I was sucking on that cli-"

"Nigel, I'm on the phone!!" Stacey says before he could finish his sentence. Lailah and I laugh.

"That's why your ass was busy yesterday?" I ask.

" Kind of. I also had to make sure my employees were doing what they are supposed to do." She says.

"Girl, I feel you. I had to fire a hoe yesterday , because I caught her trying to steal money out of my cash register." Lailah says. I clutched my invisible pearls.