34

Jahseh was making a big deal out of nothing.

He was ignoring me and not trying to hear what I had to say about the situation from earlier and it was starting to piss me off, so I just left it alone.

If he wanted to be stupid and think that I was actually "flirting" with the guy at the ice cream shop, then whatever. Fuck it. I was done trying to talk to him and explain myself to him when he didn't even want to hear it.

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. Glancing over, Jahseh was in his room getting all dressed up for whatever.

I went over to my curtain and closed it, so that I could get dressed in my room in private for the first time in forever.

I dried myself off, lotioned up my body then slid on my undergarments. After that I pulled on a plain white tank top, led along with some pajamas shorts.

I was so glad that today was a friday which meant there was no school tomorrow. I didn't have any plans for the weekend so I decided to text Ashaunti to make some with her.

I climbed into my bed and pulled the comforter over my body, then grabbed my xbox controller to put on some netflix.

The front door had closed and I heard my mom call my name from downstairs.

I groaned because I had just got comfortable in my bed and now she wanted come home and bother me. I then removed the covers back off of my body and left my room, going downstairs into the kitchen where my mom was.

She was standing by the counter going through a bunch of mail.

"Yes?" I questioned .

"Well, I have some news for you" She said putting the mail down and looking up at me.

"Okay. Whats up?" I asked leaning on the doorframe.

"You wouldn't believe who showed up at my job today" She said looking slightly happy.

I shrugged my shoulders looking confused.

"Who?"

"Your father"

I stared at her for a second before letting out a laugh. She had to be joking.

"And he wants to see you"

I shook my head. She definitely had to be joking. I hadn't met that man a day in my life and I was practically an adult now. Now she was talking about he wanted to "see" me after 18 whole years.

"No" I simply said.

Her face dropped as she let out a sigh.

"Seriously? I thought you would be a little excited about finally meeting your dad" She said.

"Are you hearing yourself? Why would I be excited to see the man who had abandoned me at birth after 18 years later. Mom, Im not seeing him nor meeting him. Thats dead. He's been dead to me" I explained.

"He's still your father even though he's never really been one to you. Everyone needs a father figure in their life. You really need to meet him Tay, he wants to make up for everything he missed out on"

"Im not meeting him. Like I said, thats D E A D. I hate him and just no mom-No."

"Okay.. i'm not going to force you to meet him, but at least think about it Taylor. He seemed really upset and nervous when he came up there to my job today. He really wants to start over and make it up to you"

I raised my eyebrows before turning and leaving out of the kitchen.

I wasn't even going to think twice about my decision because it wasn't happening. If he didn't want me to be his daughter the day I was born, then it needed to definitely stay that way.

It was too late for him to try to come back into my life, he's already missed out everything. Fuck him.

Later that night, I noticed that Jahseh had been left his house. I wasn't sure exactly where he went, but I didn't care anyways.

It was going on midnight and I was getting bored with just watching comedy movies all night.

I decided to call Ashaunti and gossip with her on the phone for a little bit but I got no answer from her.

I sighed and went onto my social media. I lurked and liked pictures here and there then ended up on snapchat.

Going through people's stories, I noticed Jahseh had posted something 10 minutes ago. I clicked it anyways just because I was bored and was literally watching everyone's story.

It was a video and watching it, I noticed that the scenery in the background resembled a club because there were people dancing and colorful lights were flashing.

He was showing off his grillz, running his tongue across his teeth before laughing.

He turned his camera to the side of him and what I seen almost made me damn near drop my phone.

Ariyah stood next to him smiling. She yelled something into the phone but I couldn't exactly hear her because of the music that played over her voice.

He turned the camera back to him before it went off. I watched the next video and this time he had the camera on Ariyah.

She smiling while he zoomed in on her face, before she pushed his phone out of her way.

I exited the app not wanting to see more and went straight to facetime.

I clicked Jahseh's number and let it ring until it eventually said he wasn't available. My blood was boiling red hot and I almost threw my phone out of anger.

I felt like where ever he was, Chris or someone was with him because Jahseh wouldn't go anywhere like that by himself.

I quickly went to Chris's contact and dialed him up. Thankfully, he picked up on the third ring.

"Yooo" He said. I could hear the music blasting in the background.

"Hey Chris, are you at a club or a party or something?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why....?"

"Because I heard about it and me and Ashaunti wanted to pull up but we didn't know where it was. Can you give me the address?"

Chris told me exactly what street the building was on and I quickly ended the call.

I got out of my bed and slid on my shoes. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled my hair up into a bun, before leaving my room.

<>

lmao sorry for that cliffhanger (((((:

excuse any mistakes.