{what the family thinks of you}

lip ~ fiona and debbie love you like a family member, they think you're good for lip and you can help him stay out of trouble

lip ~ fiona and debbie love you like a family member, they think you're good for lip and you can help him stay out of trouble. the rest of the gallagher's feel the same but obviously don't love you as much as fi and debs.

ian ~ the gallagher's are grateful for you. they love how much you are there for ian and never leave his side. they know how much you love eachother and are really happy that you've stuck with him through all the crazy shit he's done/been through.

carl ~ fiona thinks you're a great girl and she knows the impact you have on carl. she also knows he'll do anything you say or ask of him. the rest of the gallagher's are happy carl has you in his life, but fi is really proud of carl for picking such a great person.

mickey ~ his dad never liked you, but he wasn't really a problem considering how much he's in and out of prison. his brothers have always tried to get with you but you've always resisted. mickey, and only mickey, has your heart. mandy loves you like a bestfriend and is glad that you're able to cool mickey down when he gets pissed off, which is almost all of the time.