CHAPTER FOUR -FIRST DAY

When I woke up the next morning, from a lovely peaceful feeling a pain in my shoulder - I must of slept on it funny. I rolled my eyes and got dressed and ready for my first day at My new school. I'd actually forgotten.

I put on the stupid school uniform put on a bit of make up. I grabbed my black bag and headed downstairs.

"Morning." I said. Surprisingly my dad was there.  He was sat at the kitchen table with Charlie and Jake .

"You exited for you're first day?" Asked me and I just shrugged.

"its Charlie's first day too!" i stated.

"Yes but you're my baby girl." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"And Charlie's you're baby boy?" I said, earning a glare from Charlie.

"She's always going to be a baby dad." Said Dean coming down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes."No, I'm too old to still be called the baby!" I snapped at him.

"he's right. Your my little baby girl and always will be." My Dad said.

"Your always going to be the baby of the family because you were born last."

"I give up."

"Anyway. Love you. Have a good day, all of you! i hope you and Charlie have a good first day. Love you. Bye." My dad said and he left.

I sat down and made my self a bowl of cereal and began to eat it.

"Baby." Said Tommy said trying to annoy me."Shut up." I said, just as Chase came downstairs.

"The babies up." Elliott laughed.

"so's Charlie, that also makes him a baby!" i said.

"hey!" Charlie said, annoyed.

"Khlo you just admitted to being a baby" Jake  told me, smirking, i sighed.

"your the baby girl of the family because you were born last and Charlie's older than you, you just share the same birthday, like me and Chase." jake said as they were twins too, but they didn't consider chase to be so much older than Jake because he was born first, yet they still treat Charlie as if he's so much older than me?

"Shut up." I snapped

"You say you've growing up when in the reality your still the baby because you still acts like one and are spoilt little brat." Said chase, which was the most he had ever said to me.

"She's never not going to be the baby of the family." Tommy said ruffling up my hair when he had come In and joined the conversation.

Eventually everyone was down stairs and eating and talking and finally finished picking on me with a joke that's gotten sooo old."You ready to go?" Said Dean ready as he was driving. I nodded and we all headed out to the car.

"I'm in shot gun!" I said.

"I don't think so."  Chase said pushing me back as I was about to get in and he got in. This meant I was stuck next to Charlie and Tommy as everyone else was already in and that was the only seat left.

When we were In the car Charlie kept poking me. "stop poking me."
I told him as he was trying to annoy me. this wasn't like Charlie though I think it was an attempt to get closer to me after everything. I guess he felt bad for yesterday as he practically took their side in everything.

"It's funny."

"No it's not." I said trying to be as cold with him as I possibly could.

"Yes it is."