11.Snagged

E L E V E N

"Oops. My bad."

"She was with another nigga?" Trae went from confused to angry.

"Mhhm that ain't none of my business. Go ask her." I shrugged. "Let's go Justice."

Turning around heading to the lunch room, he grabbed my arm.

"Fuck you mean that's ain't your business? You the one who brought it up!"

"Let me go!" I pushed him but he didn't move a bit.

"Not til you tell me what I need to know." Trae pushed me up again the lockers.

Flashback of months ago started happening in my mind, making me panic.

"Get off of me!" I kicked and hit him wildly.

"Yo' my man back up off her!" King pushed Trae off of me. "The fuck wrong with you?"

"You okay?" Justice hurried to me hugging me.

"Yea." Tears streamed down my face.

Wiping my face, I tired breathing slowly to help calm down. With all the commotion going on I didn't notice the crowd that was forming.

"Alright that's enough break it up!" Ms. Clark broke the audience up. "Go attend to your own business."

Everyone walked off either awwing, smacking their teeth or both.

"You okay sweetheart?" Ms.Clark hugged me.

"Yes ma'ma, I got a little frightened."

"Okay." She rubbed my back. "Do you need anything?"

"No ma'am."

"Are you sure?" Ms. Clark looked unsure.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded.

"You good?" King came up to us.

"Yea."

"Y'all go ahead and go to class." Ms. Clark instructed.

Walking off to the lunchroom in silence, I looked at King confused.

"My guy, where you come from?" I broke the quietness. "You swooped in like captain save a hoe." All three of us laughed.

"I was on my way to the cafeteria, to ask Jus for some snacks. My question is. Why that muthafucka was on you?"

"He thinks I know something that I don't."

"Liikke?" Justice motioned her hand for me to tell her as we walked into the cafeteria.

"Long story short!" I yelled over the noise. "Aerin pocket called me, and said somethings. I thought I heard Trae in the background but obviously that wasn't him."

"Ohhh now this is making sense." Justice caught on.

"I don't get it." King look lost. "Y'know what? I don't even care can I get my snacks." He looked at Justice.

"Here." She took her bookbag off, going through it taking out a bag of hot Cheetos out, handing it to King.

"Thanks sugar-"

"That gay name! Go on!" She kissed him.

"Bye bestfriend!" King waved, walking off.

"That nigga just don't care about being late to class." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"At all!" Justice add. "So what did Aerin say on the pocket call? It's 2017 how the hell you pocket dial people?!"

"I don't know damnit!" I laughed. "You sound like Bambi!"

"I'm just saying." Just shrugged, laughing. "So what she say?"

Thinking if I should tell her or not, an argument broke out. Looking over towards the yelling, everyone in the cafeteria became quite.

"Ohh bitch that's them." Just elbowed me.

Grabbing my wrist she dragged me over to where all the chaos was happening.

"Nah fuck you hoe!! Go suck Monty or Vince dick!!" Trae yelled.

"Fuck you Trae!" Aerin yelled back in tears.

"Seems like your hoe ass fucking everyone but me!"

Everyone ohhed and laughed, enjoying this.

"This ain't none of our business." I dragged Jus out the crowd in formation.

"Mann!" Justice smacked her teeth. "You right though. The lines empty let's go eat."

Justice

Justice