Chapter Sixty

Last chapter so sad :(
Anyway enjoy xx

××

I smoothed down the dress as I stared back at my appearance. I decided to go with a mid-thigh baby blue dress that hugged my figure and had a small cut at the stomach. My hair was down in waves and I wore silver hoops. I slid on my silver heels feeling happy with my outfit.

I've actually gotten quite comfy with wearing heels now and actually look normal whenever I walk.

I know I have other things to worry about. My now dead mother and Josh. But tonight I didn't have to deal with it. I can drink and forget everything just for tonight. I needed this.

I opened the door and entered the party where loud music rang in my ears.

As soon as I got downstairs it looked like a normal teenage party. Loud music pounding through the walls and people dancing everywhere. This tradition must mean a lot to them, a celebration to congratulate them on one less enemy. I didn't like that they were celebrating how they just killed people yet I couldn't be bothered thinking about it. Just one night of no thinking. No thoughts.

"Hey. You look nice" Richard smiled.

He wore casual black jeans and a white top. Well he cleaned up nicely.

I smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself"

"Let's get a drink" he spoke and grabbed my arm, leading me through the wave of people.

He handing me an alcoholic drink.

My eyes flickered to the drink and I grabbed it. "You only live once right?" I gulped the drink in one swift motion, drowning the contents.

"True that" Richard grinned and did the same.

Before I knew it Richard was grabbing more drinks and we were taking shots. I ended up losing count of just how much we were drinking.

I am definitely a lightweight so it didn't take me long to feel slightly light headed.

Richard yelled in excitement which made me giggle. Since when did I giggle?

I got more drinks and gulped it down. Feeling extremely drunk.

"Let's dance" I yelled to him.

We weaved into the middle of the crowd dancing around. People always told my I was a decent dancer, thanks to my hip hop lessons I took when I was younger. It has been quite a while yet being influenced by alcohol and the music I instantly fell into rhythm.

I didn't care who I was dancing with but at one point I turned to meet Xavier.

Now he cleaned up well. He has a habit of always taking my breath away. He was wearing denim jeans and a grey top that outlined his muscular figure. Something so casual yet he always seemed to pull it off.

"Xavier" I yelled hugging him as I got a strong whiff of his cologne. There's something about a guy's cologne that I love.

He rolled his eyes. "And your really drunk" he muttured.

"I'm not drunk" I spoke trying to act angry before giggling.

He rolled his eyes and left, either hating my company or trying to find some drinks. "Party pooper" I mumbled at his retreating figure.

××

It's been a few hours or days, it's rather hard to tell right now because I seemed to have lost my mind. I had no idea where I was going as I walked up the stairs and entered a hallway with multiple rooms. I bumped into a pot plant making me stumble. I death glared at it. "Stupid pot plant"