(4) Happy

I accidentally saw the photo in your wallet, it was a commemorative picture taken when we filmed in Hainan. I knew why you treasured this photo and put it in your wallet - we were very close in the photo, and, moreover, although it couldn't be seen on the surface, our hands were secretly entwined.

We went to the mountains in Hainan to film a scene of catching the escaping bandit, the director keeps saying NG over and over again, it was for a show that wasn't long but it was actually filmed from the afternoon to when the sky turned dark. That old man had also become interested and decided to temporarily change it to catch the evil bandit at night, I was really exhausted, especially my waist, it hurt to the point that if I stood any longer it would become a problem. You noticed and ordered me not to follow you to run east and west. Therefore I leaned against a tree and fell asleep, when I woke up and opened my eyes, I found my body covered with a thick police uniform, and I saw that you were actually only wearing a green police shirt, hale and hearty, as you were instructed by the director to run everywhere to catch bandits......

+++++

On the TV I saw a well-known host interviewing a "young and promising" you, I was proud that I was the only one to see that you were secretly bored, you hid your impatience very well. The lens gave you a close-up, especially when you were tapping with one of your hand while the other repeatedly stroked the amulet hanging on the string on your chest, I sat in front of the TV and couldn't help but smile, I remembered the time when I sent this amulet to you, you pretended to be serious and said that these little things never were your style.

Happiness,

Is a day together with you, because loving each other is happiness for me.

It is no longer a luxury of the past.