Veintiséis

I was going through my box which had all my mail from over the years. I was looking for anything important before I threw the box away. I came across a card and it was for a modeling agency. The name at the bottom said Leonard Sanders.

I wondered if I called him, would he let me model for him. Hopefully, he still does it. I always wanted to model but Lucas didn't want me to do it so I just let that dream go. I picked up my phone and immediately called him.

"Hello. This is Leonard Sanders. How may I help you?"

"I wanted to model"

"We will have to set up a meeting then, Ms-"

"Mrs.Coly"I finished for him.

"Are you Aurion Coly?"He asked.

"Yes Mr.Sanders"

"Call me Leonard but I remember you from the mall years ago. You must've found my card"

"Yes I did. So a meeting?"I said hopefully.

"Of course, Mrs.Coly. How about you come to my building tomorrow at 1pm? I would love to take wonderful headshots of you"He responded.

"Thankyou. See you then Leonard"

"Bye Mrs.Coly"He said hanging up.

I excitedly jumped up and down. This is finally the moment I model if he accepts me. I was gonna call nae but forgot we weren't speaking. I sat down sadly on my couch. I don't care whether or not me and Lucas are going through a rough patch, she has no right to talk about him like a dog.

I was expecting a phone call from Lucas but I probably wouldn't get one because of what happened yesterday. I got up and went upstairs because I felt like I was away from Nani for too long. I walked in her room to see her in the crib asleep. I fixed her room up the minute the furniture came.

I heard knocking and walked downstairs and looked through the peephole to see Monae and Dillyn. I opened the door and Monae was looking like she had a attitude.

"Hi guys"I forced a smile.

"Say something"Dillyn nudged her.

"I have nothing to say"She mumbled crossing her arms over her chest.

"You don't have to make her apologize Dillyn"

"Why would I apologize to you?"She asked.

"Because you started the argument. And I'm not about to argue with you again"I said slamming the door in their face.

:::

"Ok, this is not gonna work"Leonard said looking at my nose. I had a bandaid on it. Hopefully it doesn't look swollen anymore. I took off my bandaid and looked in the mirror seeing that my nose was perfectly fine.

"So, you'll let me model for you?"I said facing him.

"Yes. But we need some headshots"He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the white backdrop.

"Oh I forgot. You need to get to hair and makeup"He said grabbing me again and dragging me through a door.

There was this Chinese looking women with light pink hair sitting down.

"Wassup. I'm Majin"She smiled getting up.

"Hay. I'm Aurion"I said shaking her hand.

"I know who you are. You need me to do her hair and makeup right?"She said looking over at Leonard.

"That's what your paid to do. Get to work Majin"He said walking away.

"Come on girl. Your really beautiful. You don't even need makeup"She said sitting me down.

"Thankyou"

"No need to thank me. Just stating the truth. Now let's make you even more beautiful than you are"

:::

I was at home on my couch breastfeeding Nani when my phone pinged. I picked it up and it was a email. There was link and I was scared to open it because last time Lucas was being raped by Ginger.

I pressed the link and it sent me to this famous blog or whatever. I wasn't really shocked that people found out Lucas was in rehab. But they didn't need to know it was for drugs. Who would want to sign him now?

 Who would want to sign him now?

💕Monae Peterson💕

"You know you were wrong for all that shit you said"Dillyn said.

"Don't act like she anit call you out fo-"

"For things that were true. You came for her and Lucas. You weren't wrong for defending us but that argument wasn't necessary"

"It was. I'm tired of her thinking she's miss perfect"I rolled my eyes.

"Do you hear yourself? Are you jealous of her? That's your bestfriend and she's going though a lot"

"Who's side are you on?"I yelled.

"I'm on neither Monae. Just admit that you were wrong and apologize"

"Fuck you then Dillyn"I said pushing him.

"That's how you wanna be"He said pushing me down on the couch and pinning me to it.

"Dillyn move"I said struggling against his hold.

"What's your problem Monae? You need to calm down"

"Dillyn let me go"

"No Monae"

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry ok. I've been just cramping and getting nausea a lot making me irritated so I took it out on you and Aurion"I explained.

"It's ok baby. I forgive you"He said pecking my lips.

----------------
This chapter was hard to right because I didn't know what to write😭My mind was blank🙄I hope it's good💕

How y'all feel about...........

Aurion?

Monae?

Dillyn?

This unedited but fun fact, I'm 9 years old😁I have such a imaginative mind😊💜