little helper| carl gallagher

*little smut*

"oh my god. you and carl are so cute." your friend squeals at you. "thanks." you blush. "yn can I talk to you a sec." carl walks up to you. your friend winks at you and steps away. "what's up baby?" you kiss his cheek. "we needa break up." he tells you.

you can't believe what your hearing. "what. carl why?" you stamper. "uhm. it's just you don't give good hand jobs." he whispers the last part before walking to his next class.

you walk into your sixth period class and take a seat next to carl. your ex that doesn't think you give good hand jobs. "yn." he bluntly says. "carl." you mimic his tone. your zoning off as the teacher is telling her boring story when you hear grunts coming from carl.

you look over and see he's jacking off. omg in the middle of class though. the class hears this and the teacher says, "carl are you alright?" "no I'm fine. the story's just getting good. continue." he raises his coca cola up taking a sip.

the teacher continues the story and you continue to zone off still hearing his quieter grunts of frustration. "damn, could you keep it down." you whisper yell. "well it's not like you could do any better." he grimaces.

you flip him off and try to catch some z's and think that maybe he's right. you never did try to satisfy him all you were worried about was how cute you two were. and that's when the craziest idea popped into your head. you reach over and grasp his member making him gasp.

you stroke it and he cocks his head back in pleasure.you speed up the pace and before he's about to cum he stops you. you smirk and bat your eyes at him. "let's continue this after class at my house." he removes your hands and zips up his pants.

"I thought I couldn't give a good hand job." you pucker your lips together at him.  he whines and kisses your lips. "boy was I wrong, baby." he pulls away to caress your cheek.

you smirk as the bell rings and pack your belongings. you walk out with carl's arm around you and smile once your at his house. "come on little helper." he takes your hand in his as he leads you up to his room.

carl's little helper.