||Chapter 9~Snowy Day||

Natalie's outfit for later⬆️

**************

I woke up to a calming silence. I opened my eyes and immediately felt Damon's warm hand around me. I turned to him and saw that he was shirtless. His hair was messy and half of his face was buried in my pillow.
He seems very deep asleep...
I gently put his warm hand to the side and stood up.
Wait... something's wrong...
The room seemed so.. bright and... white.
I looked out of the window.
Snow!
I grew a huge smile as the huge snowflakes covered the sky, falling down slowly.
I chuckled and turned to Damon who was still sleeping deeply.
I jumped on him.
"Babe, wake up. Wake up. Damon!" He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.
"What happened?" He asked in the most sexiest voice ever.
"It's snowing!" I said loudly and enthusiastically. He just lifted his head a little and took a look at the window. Then he just relaxed and seemed not to take a care in the world.
"And?" He asked sarcastically.
"And I wanna go outside!" I stated as I placed my hand on his bare chest. Only then I realized I was straddling him. I froze but then I quickly tried to get out of my position. Damon on the other hand, seemed to like it as he placed his hands on my waist and kept me in place.
"How can you like snow? It's cold and wet." He stated lazily.
"Yeah because it's frozen water." I stated sassily.
"I prefer things that are warm and wet." He said cockily as his hand wandered between my thighs. I bit my lip and looked at him.
He quickly and smoothly switched our positions so that now he's on top and I'm under him. He kissed me deeply.
"Damon." I whispered as he kissed my neck.
"Hmm?"
"I'm going outside." I said carelessly, getting lost as his lips touched my skin.
"No you're not."
"Yes I am. Get off me." I said softly and tried to sit up but couldn't even lift myself a little.
Damon stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes.
"I said you're not going anywhere." He said more serious.
"And I am an adult who can do whatever she wants." I said carelessly. 
"If you think I can't force you to stay, I can."
"Damon get off me." I said getting more serious.
"Okay. Fine. You can go." He said in surrender.
Weird...
I tried to get him off me once, failed. Twice, failed.
"Damon." I warned.
"What? I'm not doing anything." He said cockily.
But I knew better.
Instead of struggling, I leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised at first but then he caught up. After a while his hands wandered to my waist and pressed me against him. I quickly changed our positions not breaking our kiss. I was on top of him and while he was getting lost in the kiss, I quickly jumped off of him and ran and locked myself in the bathroom before he could understand what was happening.
"Well played." I heard him chuckle a little while I leaned against the doors and laughed.
I got undressed and went under the shower.

After a while I heard Damon knock on my bathroom doors.
"Natalie... what do you want for breakfast?" He shouted so I would hear through the running water.
"Um... anything, I don't really care." I shouted back.
"Okay and there's one more thing... there's a business friend of mine who's coming for dinner tonight. I need you to look very presentable, it's very important to me." He shouted again.
"Why is he coming to dinner?" I shouted.
"Just let me in so I won't have to shout all the time." He shouted.
"But... I..."
"I've seen you naked before, let me in." I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and hesitantly unlocked the doors.
He walked inside and leaned against the sink.
I walked up to the mirror and brushed my hair.
"He runs a big company and I want him to join one of mine's. If it doesn't go well I could lose millions. Of course it wouldn't affect me, but I like my money where it is." I gave him a glare and rolled my eyes.
"And why do I have to be there when he comes over?" I asked applying mascara.
"Because he is a fucking asshole who hates me and would do everything to ruin me. I'll feel best having you near me." He stated normally.
"If he hates you then why do you want him to join one of your companies?" I asked, curious.
"Because I keep my friends close, and my enemies closer."
I walked over to him and put my hands around his neck.
"And where do you keep me?" I asked seductively, looking at his lips.
He leaned in and whispered in my ear,
"I keep you wrapped around my finger." His voice was cocky and his hands were on my waist.
"Yeah, like hell you do." I said and walked out of the bathroom. I opened my closet and looked for something to wear. Soon Damon followed.
"Where are you going?" He asked leaning on the doors.
"Outside." I answered carelessly.
"Where." He demanded the proper answer.
"Calm down, I won't be far. I'll just be outside the building, I just want to enjoy the snow while it lasts." I explained and Damon sighed deeply in annoyance.
"Now, can you please leave I want to get dressed." I said as sweetly as possible.
Damon looked in deep thought but then he put his hands up in surrender.
"Fine. Fine. But I want you back before 5." He said before exiting my room, not leaving me time to argue.
I quickly got dressed into a very cute outfit and curled my hair.
I checked my phone.
What? It's already 2pm?!
I quickly got out of my room and went over to Damon who was cooking in the kitchen. His eyes widened when he saw me.
"No." He said and I frowned.
"You're not going out like this."