Cute moments

Fiona
I was on the couch with Fiona watching some dumb ass show that I know she loves. "I don't get it. Why is he chasing after her if he promised not to?" I asked confused. "Shhh. Just watch babe." She answered staying focused on the show. "But he literally just said "Oh yeah go into the woods and get whatever the fuck you're getting. I only chase after heartbreakers and cheaters and other shit." But her fucking lied to her!" I reacted. Fiona burst out laughing. "He said those exact words? In that voice?" She asked laughing. I smiled at the sound of her beautiful laugh before I turned her to face me and planned my lips on hers in a soft kiss before pulling back. "You're adorable." I said cuddling her.

Lip
"Lip! *laughs* Get off of me!" I screamed laughing as my boyfriend tickled me. "I will once you tell me what you told Ian and Carl that's such a secret." He promised. I shook my head laughing harder as he tickled me more. "Surrender!" He said. "Never!" I exclaimed laughing. He stopped for a minute and that gave me enough time to roll on top of him and tickle him. "I'm not ticklish babe." He deadpanned. I pouted. "You're no fun." I whined before having a great idea. I smirked and leaned down and began kissing his neck and rubbing my hands up and down his chest. He moaned when I found his soft spot and sucked giving him a hickey. I pulled away and looked at my mark before looking Lip in the eyes. I leaned down and pecked his lips before hugging him with my head on his chest. "I love you so much." He whispered while stroking my hair. "I love you more." I replied.

Ian
I barged in the Gallagher house with bags of McDonald's and KFC and a present for everyone. What's the occasion you may ask? There is none. I'm just really happy and I got paid today. "I'M HOME PEOPLES!!!" I yelled sitting things down in the kitchen before turning around with my arms wide open knowing I'm getting hugs. "Y/N!" "BABE!" "FOOD!" I heard Debbie,Lip,Ian, and Carl shout as they rushed towards me. I hugged Debbie and Lip before being picked up by Ian. I smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "Hi baby." I whispered to him. He put me down and I turned towards Carl. "Where's my hug mister? I didn't bring you your favorite meal from Taco bell just for you not to give me a hug." I said pulling out the Taco bell that I hid from Carl knowing he'd go straight for the food. We all ate before Fiona came in looking tired and beat. "And for the special lady of the house, a big mac and fries with a parfait and cheery icee." I said handing her the food. After she ate I pulled out my gift bag for everyone. "First up is....Debbie." I said passing her the gift that I got her. "No way! A tablet?!" She exclaimed in shock. I nodded and smiled. "Carl." I gave him a big box and a bag. He opened it to see a Xbox with some games that would seem he would like. "Thanks Y/N!" He said hugging me. "Lip." I said giving him his gift which is a brand new laptop since his other one is old. "Fiona." I handed her a brand new Prada purse which she gawked at. "Liam." I gave him some new baby toys. "And finally, my love." I passed Ian an envelope which contained a application for him to sign up for the army along with the dog tags of my brother who died in the army years ago but Ian really looked up to him. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Are these really his?" He asked in shock. I nodded smiling back. He got up and hugged me to his chest. "You know you didn't have to give these to me you know." He said. "I know but I decided that instead of wearing for a depressing reason why not make my boyfriend happy and give them to him." I answered shrugging softly. He pulled back and kissed me. "I love you. Do you know that?" He responded. "Of course I know. I love you too baby." I said softly.

Carl
I was at home in my room reading a magazine when Carl barged in looking upset. "Well hello to you too mister grumpy." I teased sitting up. He sat down on my bed staring out the window. I sighed and shifted so he was sitting between my legs. He immediately leaned back into my touch. I ran my fingers through his soft hair while sitting quietly for a while knowing he'd talk when he was ready. "She's back." He said quietly after about 5 minutes. "Who baby?" I asked softly. "Monica." He whispered back. I sighed and pulled him up. "Babe look at me." He looked at me with glassy eyes. "She has hurt you I know but I'm here for you. And I know that my parents will say yes if you wanted to stay with us until she leaves again." I say wiping his cheeks as the tears had fell from his eyes rest upon. He nodded and laid next to me with his arms around my waist. I pressed my forehead against his and pecked his lips. "You know I love you right?" I questioned. He nodded softly. "I love you too and thank you for being there for me." He whispered laying his head on my chest as I ran my fingers through his hair again.

Mickey
I stood outside the Juvie with Mandy as we waited for Mickey to be let out. He finally came out and hugged Mandy. He grabbed her nipples and twisted as I winced in pain and grabbed my chest. "Hey! What did dad say?!" Mandy said in anger. "Fuck the police?" Mickey asked as he pulled out a cigarette. "No titty twisters now that I'm a C-cup!" Mandy said fixing her shirt. "C-cup? bitch you wish." Mickey responded while I laughed causing Mickey to face me. "Baby!" He said coming towards me and picking me up and spinning me around while I smiled and laughed. He grabbed my ass as he kissed me, making out in front of all the guards and Mandy. He finally pulled away and put me back down before turning towards the guards. "Hey! Fuck you! Fuck you! And especially fuck you!" He said giving all the guards the finger. "Let's go before you get arrested again. I don't need that." I said pulling on his arm. "Aw did my asshole miss me?" He asked teasingly. "Suck a dick." I answered. He laughed, throwing a arm around my shoulder. "Why suck a dick when I can eat your pussy?" He whispered in my ear pulling me closer. I shook my head while wrapping my arm around his waist. He laughed again and kissed my cheek as I wrapped my other arm around Mandy's shoulder.

Debbie
I watched as Debbie tried her hardest to get Franny to stop crying. I sighed and stood up, taking Franny from Debbie and cradling her in my arms. "Hey sweetie, can you be the big girl I know you are and stop crying for mommy please? I got you now and nothing can ever hurt you because you see that beautiful lady right there? *points to Debbie* That's your mommy and the love of my life and we're not going to let anyone or anything hurt because we love you so much." I said softly while rocking Franny. She made soft coos as she grabbed some of my hair in her tiny little fist and put it in her mouth. I gently took it back from her but replaced my hair with my finger. She sucked on my finger as she drifted off to sleep. I put her back in her crib and watched her sleep. Debbie came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my exposed shoulder. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you." She said sounding exhausted. "Well you'll never have to worry because I'm never leaving you." I assured her leaning into her embrace. I tilted my head back and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Mandy
I was laying in Mandy's bed with her as she slept. I couldn't help but watch her sleep. She looked so beautiful and at peace. It calmed me. I smiled softly and brushed the strands of hair that had fallen in her face. I pulled her closer to me and she smiled in her sleep. "You know, it's creepy to stare at people while they're asleep." She said cracking her eyes up open. "I can't help it if my girlfriend is too beautiful that I can't my eyes off of her." I answered kissing her. "That was smooth." She said. I smiled and snuggled up to her.