Cicero x Reader - Poisoned

I had a dream again guys, I think i might make this a two part thing as well. What do you think?

Fan Art: https://au.pinterest.com/pin/368028600772716699/

Do you think I will be a good assassin?

"Cicero, I don't know if I'm cut out for this." I mumbled, stroking up and down my arm. "I mean, the Dark Brotherhood is a great family and all, but they are very... Sketchy."

"Oh [Y/N], I do believe that you are quite right." He smiled, running in front of me and walking backwards. "The Brotherhood in Skyrim is definitely not like the one in Cyrodil."

I smiled, Cicero was new to our little family, he had just arrived from Cyrodil with the Night Mother. I hadn't a clue who the Mother was until he had explained it to me, he was pretty surprised I didn't know, and to be honest I was too. I was very anxious after finding out that I hadn't the slightest clue about Brotherhood that I has agreed to be a part of, and after Astrid had mocked the jester I was scared to fully trust her.

Cicero on the other hand, he was the only person in the Sanctuary that I fully trusted. He explained to me how everything should work and who the Night Mother was. But subconsciously, the main reason for trusting him was that he made me feel... Weak. Weak in the knees.

"Cicero? Do you think I will be a good assassin?" I asked, looking at the jester with curious, almost pleading eyes.

Cicero stopped walking and I did the same, almost bumping into his chest. 

"Have you ever been on a contract before?" His voice was as curious as mine was.

I blushed deeply as I stroked the back of my arm.

"Well, no." I began. "I have been on one before, but I haven't been very good at killing people in cold blood. Not since I watched my parents and brother be killed." I was looking anywhere but Cicero's eyes at the moment. "I just want to be sure that I can improve, and that was kinda why I took you with me. I wanted your opinion of the way I kill, maybe you can teach me a few things?" The last sentence came out as more of a question. 

Cicero blinked at me, and placed his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him and it scared me more than anything I had ever seen in my life. He had a sinister look on his face, something that I remember seeing on the faces of the people that killed my family.

"C-cicero?" I trembled as the grip on me tightened.

His stare intensified, and I shuddered in my skin. That was the moment I realised that I had just admitted that I was a terrible assassin to a psychopathic jester who just so happened to be the Keeper of the Night Mother.

He started to open his mouth to speak and all I could see was red.

"Fuck!" I hissed in pain as I fell to the floor, Cicero standing above me.

But he wasn't looking at me. He had his sword drawn and was hovering over me as I tried to regain my vision. I looked in the direction he was facing and saw a frostbite spider, and not just any spider, a giant frostbite spider. I felt weak, super weak, and I was starting to loose consciousness.

"And another soul for Sithis!" Cicero yelled.

And that is all I remember.

~Time skip brought to you by not sure of if Skyrim strategy guide or encyclopaedia...~

My eyes shot open as I awoke. I had just awoken from a horrible dream, one about Cicero killing me for being a terrible assassin. I was just about to give a breath of relief, until I noticed that I was pressed up against the uniform of said jester. I panicked, heart racing in my chest, and I started to cry a little when the pain in my side kicked in.

"Shit." I whispered, clutching my waist.

"Woah, [Y/N], Cicero is holding you in place. You shouldn't move so much." Cicero held my back and stopped from falling.

I slowly looked up, scared to look at his facial expression, and my eyes widened with shock. He was... Concerned? Worried? About me? 

"That Frostbite spider had good aim, it was so far away! But Cicero got it, it's dead now." He smiled and I did so too.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to him, he looked at me as if I was a fragile and delicate flower that could die if someone stepped on me. I was too taken aback to function. But it was kinda nice to see someone care for me, not the way a family member would. No. Like a lover would. His hands kept changing positions, one minute they were on my back, the next they were on my face, then my waist, then my arms. He ran his hands over my lower legs and that was when I snapped out of it.

"Cicero, thank you for saving me." I said as face began burning up.

"He he he he. You're welcome..." He moved his hand up to rub circles into my thighs. "[Y/N]..." His face was getting closer to me and I was shaking in my boots. 

Shit, is he going to kill me or kiss me?

I swallowed hard. This was not how I expected this day to go at all. I placed a hand on Cicero's chest and pushed him, ever so slightly, back. He looked confused, and I thought I could see a little hint of hurt in his eyes, but I was sure I was imagining things.

"Cicero..." I couldn't cough up the words, I knew what I needed to say but I just couldn't. "I..." I cleared my throat and prepared myself for the humiliation. "I'm a virgin."

Words could not express the amount of surprise evident on Cicero's face. It was if he had watched a cow fly. I was a little hurt by this, but I wasn't really surprised. Most people just assumed I wasn't a virgin. It was worse back at home.

"Cicero is sorry [Y/N]. I did not mean to offend you." I smiled. "You are a pretty little thing. It is strange you haven't been claimed by any man."

I frowned. "I am an assassin Cicero." I wobbled a little and latched onto his shoulders. "Be it a new one." I admitted.

Cicero chuckled and lifted my chin.

"Can Cicero steal one kiss?" He smirked.

I gulped. His face told me he was not going to let me say no. But somewhere, deep in my subconscious, I wanted to kiss him too. I nodded slowly, hoping he would take it easy; I mean it was my first kiss after all.

His smirked turned into a grin and he leant in, pulling me into him. He never once looked away from my eyes, even when both of our eyelids were fluttering to a close. His lips were warm, cracked, and not as soft as my own. But damn he was talented. His tongue moved in a hypnotic rhythm and I was melting into his touch. I snaked my hands around his neck and he pulled my legs closer to his body. I got lost in him. We were grinding up against one another, deepening the kiss, and pulling each other as close as humanly possible.

I never knew I could feel like this, so drawn to another person that it makes me want to have sex. Cicero already made me weak in the knees, but this... This was something else. A want and a need, a sexual desire that I couldn't deny.

"Cicero thinks we need to take things slow. Sex, for you, might hurt if you're not fully prepared." He smiled as he pulled away. "For now I think you should focus on healing." 

I smiled as he held me close; my face was pressed against his chest and I breathed in his scent.

"...must oil Mother soon... ...get all the hard to reach places..." Cicero mumbled.

"Annndddd now its weird Cicero." I looked up to him. "Let's get this contract done shall we?"