J'zargo x Reader - Helping you out

Hey look, the cat is back. Time to make some really horny shit. 

Warnings: Touching and suggestive.

Fan art: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/364862007284152907

Relax

"Hold it!!" Ormund yelled, throwing more and more firebolts to my lesser ward.

"I'm trying!" I yelled, holding onto the spell for as long as my magic would allow. "I can't hold on much longer!"

"Try harder!" He shouted, sending one last flame in a quick rush towards my head.

But I couldn't.

I let go of the ward as soon as my magic wore thin and I watched helplessly as a ball of burning fire came straight for my face. Well, that was until I closed my eyes and felt my body being pushed to the ground by an unknown force.

"What are you doing Ormund!" A familiar Khajiit voice bellowed.

"Practicing with wards, just like Tolfdir said." He shouted in return.

I opened my eyes to see J'zargo hovering merely ten inches away from my body on his hands and knees. The amount of surprise on my face mixed with an astonishingly strong blush made J'zargo chuckle a little, but he soon went back to scowling at Ormund.

"Leave [Y/N] alone. She will study this with J'zargo from now on." I was blown away with his menacing and demanding tone. He wasn't normally the sort of person to be intimidating.

"She doesn't belong to you cat, she can make her own decisions." They both looked at me. "Who would you rather study with?

"I..." I began, not really sure how to answer them as to not hurt anyone's feelings.

"Geez, stop putting pressure on the poor girl." Colette, oh thank the Divines. "She will study by the book until Faralda and I deem it safe for her to conduct physical experimentation. J'zargo, you seem to be quite attached to her, you can help her with her studies." She chuckled, and my blush spread to my ears. "I actually came here for Ormund, Phinis wants to see you about a conjuration spell book he says he is missing. Apparently you were last seen with the copy."

"Alright, but I don't have the book." He stormed off and Colette followed, leaving me and J'zargo in the hall by ourselves.

Great, training with the cocky cat. Not how I wanted to spend my evening.

"You know, [Y/N], J'zargo thinks you look very cute when you're face is all red like that." He smirked down to me, but I couldn't move to hit him, he was directly above me and so close.

"C-can we hit the books?" I asked.

Why am I stuttering?

"I want t-to get back to physical p-practice as soon as possible."

"Sure." He got up and offered his hand out to me, which I graciously took. "We can start with the basics, then work our way up from there."

"Thank you J'zargo."

"Don't thank J'zargo yet, we haven't even begun."

~Time skip brought to you by always naming my characters Aims-For-Knees!~

Hours pasted us, and we still hadn't opened up a single book. I mean we collected them from the Arcanaeum and took them back to my room to start studying, but we never had the chance. J'zargo and I were too immersed in conversation to even think about study.