Chapter-14

Caleb Pov's

"Are we there yet?" She said for the tenth time.
"Angel please just relax. Will we be there in short time" i said smiling.

I could sense she doesn't like surprises nuch. But i wantt to give her one.
I looked over her she was leaning on the window with her eyes close.
From the last forty minutes we were driving and veronica is getting impatient that when we gonna reach.

She was looking really preety with her casual attire.
She texted me what should she wear as where are we going so i told her to prefer casual.

I just hope she will like my surprise.
She was wearing red off shoulder top with buttons and black shorts with her black sneakers.
Simple yet elegant. She did carry herself really well.

I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.
And when ever she caught me she blushes red. Which suits her.

I don't know but i just instantly drawn to her.
Like a moth to fire i attract to her so much.
I cant stop thinking about her.
What is she doing to me.

I shook my head and smile turned to her only to find her peacefully sleeping.
What's with her and sleep.
I parked the car.
Took her hand and kiss. Then shooked her little. She stirred a bit then slowly open her eyes. And smile sheeply.
She looked out of the window and her smile bigger.
"Wow an amusement park" she turned to me and tightly hugged me. I smile.

" yea now lets get out and enjoy"
She hurriedly opened the door but I hold her back , she frowned and turned to me.
I chuckle and went out . Opened her door and gave her my hand. She blushes took my hand.
" Such a gentleman" she said looking in my eyes.

I just drawn into her eyes and whisper " only for you my princess"
Her scent was addicting it was just making me loose my control.
She smell heaving like strawberries.
I will remember now strawberries are my fav.

I look at her face. She was smiling. I kissed her cheeks took her hand. And we proceed to the entry gate.

Veronica Pov's -

He kissed me. Oh my god what is he doing to me.
And whats with him and kisses.
I just couldn't stop smiling.
Caleb went to take our tickets. And i was waiting for him .
I am really very excited to go inside.
When i was six i went to amusement park with my school friends. It was a one day trip. I still remembered i had to beg daddy to gave me money and send me. What were that days.. ugh.

" hey you zoned out" Caleb said shaking me.
" ohh nothing lets go" i said excitedly and turn towards the entry.
" You sure okay" he said a hand cupping my face his face concern and his eyes searching mine.

"Yes Caleb i am fine lets go" i could tell he didn't believe me but then he nodded and take my hand intervened our fingers and we entered the park.
These little gesture made my stomach go wild.

"Hey are you okay" i asked caleb as we will now be riding ferris wheel

His face was pale and sweating buds on his forehead. I could tell he was really scared.

I took my handkerchief and turn to him we weree in the row. Next we will be our turn to go inside the cabin.
I removed the sweat buds . He looked at me.
I just smiled. Then i took his hands gave them a little squeeze and assured him we will be fine.

He just looked at me and smiled we were so lost in each other eyes. That the man has to call us.
We jerked apart and entered into the block and then he locked it.

Caleb took my hand then i smiled and the wheel was start to  move fast.
He closed his eyes and took my hand

I told him to open his eyes so that he can see around.
And we saw the beautiful city. Though it only seven but still there are many lights around. And it was really mesmersing.

I looked at him only to find him looking at me.
I smile he leaned forward. Oh god is he going to kiss me..
Instead he kissed my cheeks and our forehead touch out breathing heavily.
" You are the best" he said i smiled.
Then after a few more rides.

We entered the food court.
We were really hungry. He ordered cheese burger and some fries with drink.
We ate and talked about my things then we went to some more rides.
It was really fun. He also won a big bear of me. It was really soft and cute. I love soft toys.

It was already ten. I didn't know i spent that much time with this guy whom i only met a week ago.

We reached my home.
He open my side of the gate and i stepped out. He gave me my sling bag and bear.

"Thank you Caleb it was the best day. I really liked it" i said and kissed his cheeks.
He smile and take my free hand.
" No you made my day angel. That was the best i can get" then he kiss my hand and my cheek.
I hug him.
"Go sleep well baby" he kissed my forehead.
And step aside.
I smile and went inside and one last wave he drove away..

What a day...