Part 3 B

She saw the waiter whom she asked to inform Arnav about her arrival had conveyed her message. When he saw her she can see his happiness. In his eyes she can read desperation...guilt and Love... but this is not going to change anything now like there past. In this 5 year she had made a new life for her and her daughter in which she don't need him. Her decision of leaving him was good or bad she don't know but it has given her a new identity. Today she is one of the most successful lawyer and also working in Women welfare organization NGO so she don't regret her decision of leaving him but still somewhere it still hurt her thinking about her broken marriage.

FLASHBACK

Sitting in her bedroom she is crying on her fate after witnessing that disaster scene she ran away from there Arnav tried to stop her but she didn't stop. After reaching in her bedroom her tears and sobs became unstoppable scene of both in Lavanya bed is running front of her eyes and even after lots of try she is not able get rid of it as if it got imprinted in her mind. Arnav was knocking or say banging door from past 20 minute but she don't want to see him at least not now.

Nothing hurt more than being cheated by the person whom you trust...and love. Here not one but two most important person of her life had betrayed her whom she blamed them who took advantage of her trust or herself for trusting them. One side is her elder sister Lavanya Sinha with whom she had spend her whole childhood.. she was at her side from start supporting her...encouraging her they were not only blood sister but each other best friend and on other side is her husband who had loved her immensely in this nearly 2 years marriage for her he was ready to sacrifice fatherhood but today in front of her eyes she is seeing her trust dying. She knew Arnav can never cheat her but can her sister do that. Is it mistake or she was too blind to see there real face. Its not easy for her to think straight after witnessing that ugly truth but being law student she knew that look can deceive she need time to think her next step but before that she need to confront both of them but not together. She heard the Arnav pleading voice begging her yo open the while banging like he is going to break the door if she not open. From his desperation to see her she can read how scared he is for her but can it change the fact now she have to take her decision but before that she need to hear what they have to say in defense of their shameful act. She went to washroom and wash her face she don't want him to know how vulnerable she had became due to his betrayal. Glancing her daughter she asked her deity for strength to face this situation she have to strong not only for her but also for her daughter who is ignorant about the disaster which destroying their life. Gulping her emotions and after making herself presentable she opened the for letting her husband in.

"Khu... Khushi whatever you saw was not tru..." saying that he was about to touch her face when she moved back.

"Khushi..." whispered Arnav seeing her distancing herself.

"Kuch keh rhe the aap" asked Khushi as if they were having normal chit-chat. (You were saying something?)

Arnav was shocked seeing her incoherent behavior he had expected many reaction from her side but not this which wife can talk normally after catching her husband in someone bed and that also in her sister bed. Is this good sign or bad he don't know but still he have to explain her his stand. He can't lose her at any cost she is too precious for him.

"Khushi trust me aisa kuch nhi hua...maine kuch nhi kiya Jo bhi tumne dekha wo sab pta nhi kaise par maine kuch nhi kiya... humari Mushki ki kasam mai.." Before he complete Khushi cut him in between. (Khushi trust ne nothing happened like it seems I hadn't done any thing... Our Mushki swear...)

"Mushki ki jhuti kasam mat khaiye us Ko in sab me mat laiye aapko Jo kehna hai humse kahiye" said Khushi in cold tone.

Arnav can see her red eyes showing she was crying even he can see how hard she is trying to hide her pain but he knew her... he knew she is hurt she is actually broken. Its all his mistake why did he went in party with Lavanya even after knowing her intentions. Hope he had confessed Khushi about that kiss then situation would have been much better than this but now his marriage is on stake. No...he can't live without Khushi never he have to make her understand he love her only her.