♊03♌

◆ ◇ ◆

After sometime of staring at his reckless mother, Knox finally found his voice.

"Get your hand out of my pants, Loretta," he demanded, sighing. These were words no son should ever have to say to his mother.

"No thanks. My hand is cold and your nicely sized tool is warming it up," She replied, keeping her hand in his briefs, still stroking him. Knox didn't even stop her. Work, Koco, and that nut had worn him out. He had not an ounce of strength to argue.

"My nicely sized tool? Who the fuck says tool?" Knox said; it was more of a statement than a question. He took a cursory glance at the back seat and did a double take when he didn't see a sleeping Koco in his car. "Where's Kolina?"

"It's in the house. I took it in while you were-what the hell were you doing? I thought you were sleep but your eyes were open so-"

"Did you just really call Koco an 'it'?" He didn't even give her a chance to reply as he opened the car door and stepped out, not caring that he was dragging Loretta's arm with him. She quickly removed her arm and Knox casually zipped up his jeans before entering the house.

Loretta was strutting right behind him, admiring how attractive her son looked in the white, collared shirt and jeans. She didn't know what kind of shoes he was sporting, nor did she care, but it looked good. She bit her lip as she followed him up to Koco's room.

Kolina was sound asleep under her custom made Powerpuff Girls blanket. Yeah, that's right, she has a Powerpuff Girls blanket. She had the entire bed set as a matter of fact along with other merchandise. Knox had wanted his little goddess to watch the good cartoons from his childhood. He felt like the new ones weren't as inspiring or as entertaining as the old ones.

He thought the Powerpuff Girls were good for Koco. The cartoon was about girl power and innocence, which is how Knox wanted Koco to be. He wanted her to be sweet, cute and pure like Bubbles; wise, with good leadership like Blossom; and mean and badass like Buttercup. He'd bought all the DVDs of the old cartoon he could find and made her watch them. She'd been a Powerpuff Girl--and Teletubbies--fan ever since.

Knox walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket back. He knew Loretta was too much of a trifling mother to take her clothes and shoes off, so he did it himself. Loretta stood by the door as he helped a sluggish Koco change into her pajamas. He walked pass his mother to take his little goddess to the bathroom, where he washed her face. He came back in the room and placed her back in bed. Knox kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you", smiling as she turned her back to him and clutched her Blossom doll and stuffed sting ray he'd bought for her to her chest.

Loretta had been watching him the entire time with a scowl on her face and her arms crossed. With venom dripping from her voice, she asked, "Why don't you treat me like you treat that little bitch?"

Rage in his eyes, Knox turned to Loretta and snatched her up by her shirt. He dragged her out of Koco's room and slammed her against the nearest wall. "You wanna repeat that stupid ass shit you just said?"

Scared and little turned on, she replied, "I just don't see why you give her so much attention."

"Loretta, you are a stupid ass woman. You're a stupid ass woman indeed. That's my little sister and your daughter! What the fuck do you mean? 'Why do I give her so much attention?' The better question is, why don't you give her any attention? Huh, Loretta? Why don't you act like the mother you're supposed to be? You didn't even treat me as bad as you treat Koco." His grip on her shirt had loosened up and his temper went down as his mother's eyes started to water. For a split moment she looked vulnerable and sorry. But as quickly as the tears came they went away.