chapter 35 | my turn

Nine Weeks Ago

Nine Weeks Ago

Saturday Night

Lips locked, we stumble into the room, tearing at each other's clothes. "Fantasy" by Alina Baraz and Galimatias plays seductively in the background. In the corner, there's a golden, carved Gothic throne with crushed red velvet seating. I push him down into it and climb on top, riding him through his boxer briefs. The I-don't-give-a-fuck bad girl has won.

"Don't move an inch," I demand. Holding his wrists down against the arms of the chair, I stand up, towering over him. Just so he knows who's boss.

I release his wrists to pull his boxer briefs down. His erection springs forward and sits upright, ready for me to pounce. A large vein runs up his shaft, making me keenly aware of the intensity of his desire.

"Hmm. Makes my mouth water," I hear myself purr.

He watches me from behind his mask, in silence.

I climb back on top. I like being in charge. The skin on skin contact opens the door to the path of no return but I can't give in this early. He must suffer and ache for me. Just as I have for him. I slide back and forth on his dick, priming him. Just as I'm about to slip him inside of me. I get up and back away.

"Ah." His erection seems to grow larger and harder in response to my sudden absence. The head of his dick swells, causing the ridge to protrude deliciously.

I step back to admire the masterpiece. Phoenix sits on his throne, staring at me with fiery lust. His eyes are piercing, penetrating me from behind his mask. He's watching and waiting, anticipating my every move. His heavy breathing highlights his to-die-for abs and glorious pec muscles each time he exhales. I want to taste every inch of him.

Instead, I tease him, running my long, straight hair over and around his hardness. Then my face. Then my lips but I don't take him into my mouth.

His body language tells all. He responds by pressing his pelvis forward. I know he wants to put it in my mouth, but now he must beg. He grows harder, as if that's even possible and looks more enticing than ever.

"Let me fuck that pretty mouth," he begs through clenched teeth.

"What? Like this?" I blow warm air on it. I cup my mouth around the head without touching it. I tongue the air around it. All the while, I'm looking back up at him. Daring him.

"No." He gulps, his hands clamp down on the arms of the chair.

"Like this?" I swirl my tongue around his thickness.

"Oh my God, Ari," he moans as his head dips back.

As I take him into my mouth, I hold down each of his wrists, pinning him to his throne. I stand there bent over, legs spread wide apart, perfectly positioned for someone, any masked stranger with a hard-on to enter. After all, no one closed the door when we entered the room. Phoenix thrusts his pelvis forward, forcing it deeper down my throat causing my mouth to water.