24

Xander POV
I help Violet into bed , her face is blushed with pink but she's still pale . Getting into the bed ,  I grab the remote turning on Netflix on the tv.

Violet cuddles into my side , her arms tightly wrapped around my waist before sighing in relief. The most she's been relaxed since losing our daughter.

I rub her back slightly , focusing on the screen trying to find a film to put on in the background. Violet hums making me chuckle , as I go through the films using the remote.

Sighing I get up slowly to grab the paperwork sat on my desk with the laptop , until there's a scream up stairs. Violet.

Running up the stairs , I go straight into our room to see her tube pulled from her arm and the blood spilling out her arm. Getting onto my knees , I grab the tank and pick her up making sure she gets pressure on her arm.

Tears rush down her cheeks , I run out with Violet in my arms whisper " shh its okay not your fault your gonna be fine " she nods hiccupping slightly . Rushing into the hospital ward , i put Violet on a stretcher and they rush her into one of the rooms.

She cries " Xander!" I rush towards her say " right here love your gonna be fine " Violet takes my hand holding onto it. The doctor rushes forward knocking our hands out of lock , a growl rises in my chest.

He groans says " Alpha not the best idea " noticing my anger , Violet shakes her head at me . Giving in , I rush forward grabbing her hand again whilst he exams her arm and sets up the wires again.

My mate pulls her arms out his hands , not wanting to be wired up again. I whisper " what's wrong Vi?" she cries " no more wires I can't it hurts so much " the doctor nods understanding .

He says " its okay Luna we're not gonna force you if it'll upset you i know it hurts after a time " leaving the room , shutting the door behind him. Violet cries , getting more upset probably thinking they'll force her eventually .

But I won't.

I pull her into my arms , rubbing her back whisper " hey they aren't going to put wires into you or anything I won't let them love if you really don't want it " she nods burying her face into my chest.

Wiping her tears with my sleeves , i sit down letting the doc come back in since Violet has calmed down. He says " right we just need to clean up the blood and check how much she has lost " my mate shakes her head looking upset again.

The doctor asks " do you feel faint or sick?" Violet says " no just tired " he chuckles nodding as he writes on a piece of paper.

Violet Pov
I sit up in the middle of the bed , staring at the wall for what feels like hours . Xander got called to the gate , I told him it was okay .

Daisy pops her head in the door way , says " hey do you need some company?" I nod slightly . She smiles shutting the door behind her .

Sitting down on the chair , she sighs says " my son is a nightmare he's running around every where " chuckling slightly .

A smile spreads on my lips , I say " he's probably bored D maybe you should entertain him or leave him with someone you trust ."

Daisy nods says " who with though? I don't really know anyone " then an idea pops into my head . I say " he can stay with me until you finish work plus if anything happens your know about it since we're close ."

Her eyes widen says " no Luna I couldn't do -" I cut her off say " no it's okay he can stay with me & Xander during the day , usually I'm bored anyway ."

Daisy sighs says " okay since I trust you with him and I'm sure you'd get along with him too " I smile slightly .

Maybe this will help .

Course nobody can replace my daughter but maybe it'll help me cope with it . Xander rushes in , he says " get Violet in the bunker ."

I shake my head say " like hell you will I'm coming with you! I started this & im gonna finish it " he sighs rubbing his hands on his face .

Getting up , I pull his hands away from his face say " I'll be fine I won't leave your side unless I really have to and your keep me safe ."

Xander nods giving in , says " Daisy get to the bunker with everyone else and take your son he's sat outside here ."

She rushes out the door , before picking him up and running straight to where ever the bunker is .

Xander looks at me whispers " love you " I shake my head whisper " tell me that once it's all finished with ."

He nods grabbing my hand , I lean against his weight when walking . Still trying to recover from everything but I'm trying .

My legs shake slightly , but holding onto his hand gives me the courage to carry on walking .

A gasp escapes my mouth ....

Follow , vote or comment x

( I know I'm mean )