Chapter 6

Ryder sigh while looking at his computer. Katie had stolen Hendry away from him and spend the entire day together leaving Ryder and Thunder behind. Hendry even try to stop her but she didn't listen and drag him out.

"Ugh Katie...I was hanging out with him first..." Ryder sigh but gasp at what he said.

"What am I saying....Katie has a huge crush on him and she saw him first...probably I should just leave him alone...." Ryder whisper not knowing that Everest and Thunder heard.

"No he can't do that! Hendry really likes him even if he won't admit it." Thunder whisper to Everest who look at Thunder.

"Well have to figure out a way." Everest said but gasp when she heard Hendry voice.

"Everest is Ryder. Oh nevermind. Ryder hey!" Hendry smiled and went to Ryder who turn around and smile.

"Hey..." Ryder said while holding his pup pad close to his chest.

Hendry hug Ryder who didn't hug back but Hendry shrug it off. Hendry smiled softly at Ryder but notice that he wasn't looking at him.

"Hey you okay? Wait your probably mad that I left you and Thunder behind yesterday. I am sorry Ryder it just she wouldn't let me go." Hendry smiled at Ryder who nod.

"I-I know..." Ryder said rubbing his shoulder.

Hendry look at Ryder confused and grab his chin to make him look at his face.

"Ryder what's wrong?" Hendry ask serious making Ryder pull his head back.

Ryder step back making Hendry look at him worried. Ryder open his mouth but close it while looking at his hands.

"I-I just been....nevermind. J-Just leave" Ryder said while looking at Hendry.

Hendry swallowed and looked at Ryder who turn his back to him and was looking through his pup pad.

"Fine. Whatever. I better get going." Hendry said and walk away from Ryder who was shaking but being strong.

"O-okay....." Ryder said not even turning around.

Hendry growled and walk toward Thunder and Everest who watch everything happen.

"Thunder let's go." Hendry said walking to the elevator with Thunder behind.

Ryder waited until he heard the door close and he collapse to the floor shaking and crying in his hands.

"Ryder!!" Everest gasp and ran to him.

He cried and cried while Everest tried her best to comfort him. All you heard was Ryder crying and saying sorry while Everest said nothing to Ryder not knowing what to say.

~Hendry's Home~

"Dam it!!" Hendry threw his sweater at his door.

Hendry was shaking in anger and fear. He threw his boxing gloves and was about to throw photo frame but stop. He then felt tears falling and hitting the frame.

"W-why...." Hendry whisper while falling to the floor and hugging a photo of him and his mother, who had past away from cancer when he was 4 year old.

"Hendry!?"  Stacy said opening the door to only run to her baby brother. "Shsss it's okay..it's okay..."

Hendry cried and silently while Stacy rub his back. They just stay like that hugging each other and giving comfort.

~Six Days Later~

Ryder was doing a rescue of a woman stuck on a mountain ledge with Marshall, Chase, and Skye. Ryder smiled when the woman connected herself on Skye's rope and Marshall saving her children. Chase was next to Ryder and watch his team work perfect.

"Thank you Ryder! Thank you!!" The woman cried while hugging him and kissing his head.

"Hehee your welcome miss. Just glad to help." Ryder said looking at her.

She smiled and hug her children who were crying in her arms. Then her husband came running to her and held his family close while crying softly.

They were back to the watch tower when everyone was okay and safe. Ryder sigh and walk inside to only gasp when he saw Katie.

"Katie?" Ryder said but gasp when he was tackle in a hug.

"Ryder!!!! Guess what!!" Katie scream.

Ryder groan and smile at Katie.

"What happen?" Ryder said.

"HENDRY ASK ME ON A DATE!!!!!" Katie scream so loud while jumping up and down.

Ryder eyes went wide and look at Katie. Then Katie check the time and gasp and grab her purse.

"I better go. I just came yo tell you the good news. Bye Ryder!!" Kate smiled and left the tower.

Ryder was lost. Everything had frozen in time for him and he didn't even notice that he felt tears going down his face or when he fell to the floor on his knees. The pups all ran to Ryder when they saw him crying and shaking. Everest look at Chase and Rocky who knew what this was about.

"I-I....I'm l-lost...so lost.." Ryder cried softly and put his hands on his face with the pups comforting him.

He was so hurt that not even his heart could handle the pain so all he could do was cry and get the comfort from the pups who were letting Ryder cry his emotion out.
____________________________________
A/N: bom sadness everywhere!! Hahaa I am crying in the inside too. Anyways here the chapter.