Chapter 90: Impel Down

"I'm really not sure about that plan of yours...." you muttered, eyeing down your costume. "How am I supposed to accompany you inside Impel Down when the Marine battleship is only reserved to you?"

 "How am I supposed to accompany you inside Impel Down when the Marine battleship is only reserved to you?"

"(y/n)-san, please trust me on this! You will serve as my assistant" spoke Hancock, bringing a hand over her rosy cheeks. "Do you think Luffy-kun will like it?"

"What's wrong with you?" you deadpanned at her as she squealed in excitement.

"It's only normal to make clothes for my significant others....A test for the future!" she said with a determined expression, confusing you even more.

"If you say so...." you sighed, putting on the shades. "So, how do I look?"

"Can I enter?" questioned Luffy, but didn't wait for a response as he entered the cabin without giving a damn about the world. "Woah! Is that your disguise? Shishishi!!"

"FUCK OFF!" you snarled, throwing the object close to you at him: a table.

"GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"I think you look ravishing, (y/n)-san~!" said Hancock with a slight high pitched voice than usual. "The suit really shows off your assets!"

"Big sister! We are approaching the Marine's battleship!" came the voice of Marigold outside.

Luffy hid inside the Empress's long coat, and the woman stepped outside followed by you. She climbed on top of one of the snakes leading the ship, you going on the other one. As you got nearer the Marine's vessel, a Vice Admiral was standing on a Sea King's dead body, eating a piece of its meat:

"I've been waiting for you, Boa Hancock" he stated.

"I told you my conditions on the Den-Den Mushi" she replied, using her usual cold tone.

"If this is about your request to make a stop at the Great Prison, Impel Down, then I've managed to get permission from above. Only you, your assistant, and that snake will be coming, correct?" asked the man as he jumped back on the Marine's ship. "Pirates, especially the Shichibukai are forbidden to approach the prison. This is a special case. There's no time, so you won't be able to stay there for long"