Chapter 94: Blackbeard

"It's before 10 AM! The execution is at 3 PM. They will definitely do it on time! If Whitebeard is going to do something, he'll do it hours before that!" explained Jimbei.

Your group consisting of Luffy, Jimbei, Crocodile, and you went ahead while Ivankov gathered his Okama followers and other prisoners that they will eventually free to get more power. You were on your way to Level 4, without encountering yet the prison staff.

"Ace should already be on the ship! The war could begin at any time now!"

"But he's not gonna get killed until 3! Which means that we still have a chance!" retorted Luffy.

Crocodile hummed and floated to the door across from you. He put one hand on it, smirking:

"Doors can't stop me. I'll turn it into sand with my right hand" he told, as the door started to disintegrate and wither away.

When it disappeared, pieces of the wall fell down and created a hole for the four of you. As the dust settled on the ground, you noticed that there was already a mob of guards gathered in Level 4 to stop you.

"T-This is Level 4!" stated a guard to a Den-Den Mushi. "The prisoner who escaped from Level 6 - is a Shichibukai - Jimbei! (A/N: I think I will use this way of writing his name from now on)"

"This is the Blazing Hell!" muttered the fishman, sweating.

"The intruder - Monkey D. Luffy!" continued the guard.

"It's hot!" whined your captain.

"The World Government's second most wanted person in the world - Silvers (y/n)!"

"Get on with it. I'm tired of this place" you spat.

"And a former Shichibukai - Crocodile! They're here! So we will fight! Shoot!"

The guards holding the guns started to shoot Crocodile, but they used normal bullets that didn't work that well on him. You deadpanned at the sight, wondering about the level of intelligence those men could exactly have by shooting the only Logia in the group.

Crocodile, on the other hand, continued to smirk at their stupidity while the guards were making holes in his body that he filled back with sand.

"STUPID! USE THE PRISON BULLETS!" snapped one of the guards holding a fork.

"Crescent Cutlass!" said Crocodile, slicing with a wave of sand the men holding the guns, and they slowly withered.