Chapter 95: Exiting Impel Down

"Straw Hat!!!!!!" roared a voice at the bottom of the staircase you took to get on Level 3.

It was Magellan, and he was already on your tail with his hydra made of poison. Some of the prisoners who were at the far back were unfortunately caught by it, and fell under the symptoms. When your group reached the desert of Level 3, you looked over your shoulder for a moment, and your eyes widened at the sight of the Warden striding behind you.

"He's not even running, yet he's not so far behind!" you gritted your teeth.

"Do not look back, Scary Woman-chan!" said Bon-chan. "Continue to run!"

"Hurry up! Magellan is right there!" shouted Ivankov at the entrance of the next Level.

Wasting no time, you climbed the stairs and you found yourself in Level 2. Never have you realized before how fast you could get to another Hell. Ahead of you, you saw a Puzzle Scorpion, the guard mantis, and the cute hippo from before. A new surge of adrenaline went through you, and both Luffy and Jimbei stared in disbelief as you passed them and went straight to the small hippopotamus.

You swept the little guy in your arms, squealing loudly like a school girl. Now, your captain and the fishman had a mortified expression. Crocodile had one brow raised, but didn't question further in fear of activating another side of you.

"You're so cute~!!!" you cooed, rubbing your cheek against the animal as you continued to run with it.

"Er...(y/n)?" spoke carefully the young boy, but his breath caught in his throat when he saw the look the hippo was giving him.

The same perverted expression from before, with its nostrils contorted weirdly (which reminded him of Sanji a little) and an uncharacteristic wide grin for an hippopotamus. Your captain frowned at the animal, a corner of his lips curving down with teeth bared. You cuddled the hippo, calling it by sweet words. Which managed to piss off Luffy even more, until he had enough.

You blinked when the hippo disappeared from your arms, and saw Luffy tossing him in the wall.

"Luffy!" you yelled indignantly. "Why did you do that?!"

"It's not coming with us!" replied angrily the boy, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's wrong with this floor?" Crocodile decided to change the subject before you could lash yourself at Luffy. "They can't be this lax"

"It's strange! I don't see any prisoners in the cells!" added Jimbei. "And all the doors are open! I wonder who released them!"

"I think I have an idea..." you sweatdropped, thinking about a certain Red Nose.