Chapter 8

Dedicated to MrFiredevil

Dušica's P.O.V.

"Miss, Miss wake up!" someone said and shook my body.

I moved on other side and mumbled "Just five more minutes!"

"But Miss, you said to wake you up at eleven and half, and it's now!"

"Ugh! Fine" I said and finally opened my eyes.

The girl that woke me up was Vanessa. She has long blue hair and brown eyes. She smiled softly at me and stood up. I just figured out she was kneeling in front of my bed. I got up as well.

"Thank you, Vanessa and sorry for yelling at you. I am just not a morning person, that's all. Even thought it's almost noon" I said and rolled my eyes.

"It's okay Miss" she said and chuckled.

She excused herself and left me alone. I decided to take one long bath before going out. I was planing on going at mom's work to meet the waitress girl. Is it real I still don't know her name? Anyway, I want to wish her good luck and then I can go to pick up Mia.

I grabbed some new underwear and got into the bathroom. I striped down and jumped into jacuzzi. It was so relaxing and I almost fell asleep. Again.

The thing about time zones is really crazy. I'll probably need around six days. But knowing myself and how much I love sleeping, I think I'll need more then just a single week.

I walked out of jacuzzi and took short shower, just to wash soap of myself.

When I walked out I dried myself, wear underwear and brushed my teeth. After that, I dried and brushed my hair as well.

I literally jumped in my closet and watched closely what to wear today. I decide to let my hair fall freely.

I picked some black ripped jeans and white shirt which reach my belly button. Part of my six pack I've been working for so long will be visible and I smirked at thought of it.

When I saw what kind of shirt it is I knew what I needed to do. I walked over place where my make up was and took look at my bare body in all wall mirror in front of me. I sighed and then I took powder and put it gently on place it need to be placed. It looked fine now but I still need to take some other stuff to make it totally invisible. I don't usually put make up on my face, but this is my every day routine. I'll do everything not to let it be visible. I promised my mom that a long time ago.

When I finished I looked up at big mirror and it was perfect. Like everything is normal, even though it's anything but that. I sighed once again and took clothes that was now laying on floor.

I dressed up and went to wall that had sunglasses all over it. I took simple RayBan and put it on hem of my shirt. I took one plaid shirt and decide to tie it around my waist.

All I need now, is to see what shoes should I pick. I looked around at place with shoes and after few minutes decided of black high heels.

Now, final touch, perfume. I walked towards perfume part of closet and picked Chanel No.5. My favourite. I made sure I put enough of it so people could smell it after I walk pass them. I just liked it.