Chapter 2: New life

*Luna's pov*

*pang pang pang*

"Hmmm what is this disturbance I hear!!! Can't a girl sleep in peace??? C'mon I just died!!!" I complained to the cloaked figure that suddenly appeared in front of my laziness self on the so-called-hard pavement of some sorts.

'For a girl that just died ,you sure are up and running again' the cloaked figure turned out to be the little child before but holding two pans.

"Oh, Hi! How are you? Are you okay? What's with the pan......" I asked her concerned, staring at the pan warily.

"Hello to you too! Yes, I'm okay and the pan is used just now to wake you up, actually my last resort was between an elephant sound or the trains horn, but it seems that those are not necessary now" she exclaimed happily.

"O-kay.....well what's up? I think I'm already dead? So I deserve a life long sleep...how can you visit me in my non-existent consciousness anyway?" I asked.

"Yeah , well keep an open mind okay? Just um, all your belief's before? Yeah forget them and listen to me closely" She state with a serious expression.

"Not that I have a choice now, do I?" I sighed.

"Nope! okay. I am Sara Obsarvia from the Obsarvia household. We met under the damn old tree last time where you died. I told you that I was there because of the punishment I got from father correct? Yeah so I did something wrong and blablabla, I got sent there supposedly for a night, but then you met me by chance or fate I'm not sure of, came the earthquake, then the tree fall in love with the ground, you died being the thirdwheeler, I apologized and so on but in actuality you saved my life so I owe yo-' she started ranting so I cut her off.

"Stop right there missy, just cut to the chase, I'm too lazy to think, ya know? Like all my hopes were lost , gone , poof so now I should be sleeping, dreaming dreams of wishes my heart makes......." I said gloomily.

"Ahem, sorry....do you want a second chance in Life?" She asked me suddenly being serious.

"Life?"

"Yeah, it's kinda like being reincarnated in a virtual situation, with you being one of the characters in Life. Living as the character's situation or route or something. It's like a second world that human don't know of" she explained.

"So me being one of the characters, is your choice isn't it?"

"Nope it depends on your circumstances, father is the one who chose, I am just an observer"

"What's it like? The second world I mean"

'Well it's like a normal life actually, hot guy around, there's so many ambition that you can be, A CEO, Lawyers , janitor if you like , have a pet animal and such. It also involves some magic. Your situation changes depends on the your own choices really, so you can be a normal citizen while doing what you dream at the same time, just staying in another person's body permanently until you die'

"So you mean I can achieve my dreams there?" I asked hopefulness full view.

'Yeah, it depends but the obstacle is twice as hard because of the times there is a bit different'.

"I can do my checklist" I started repeating those words in my mind, I can have a second chance , start over in a new environment. Have a real, loving family oh my this is just.......

'Its the least I can repay you' Sara said slowly.

"Well I want to have a new life. I can finally achieve my goals by doing so, please" I said to her more determined.

"Okay, the process is simple really, just as long as you have a starting goal, which you have, don't you?"

"Yes, I want to become stronger, not a weak girl who ignores all the wrong doings of others, I want to stand up for myself and help" I confidently said.

"Very well, remember, the starting of Life is you being born and going along the cycle like a normal being, so if you die, you can't be alive again. The magic you can get is also depending on your ability. It depends if you want to be a genius or not, if you want to become a soldier and the rest. It's all you. Are you ready?" Sara chirps happily.

"Nerve wrecking but yeah, let's get this show on the road" I state.

"I don't get that but okay. Thank you for your help before, for you being a patient person now, if there's fate then maybe we'll meet in Life. I wish you luck in achieving your goals" Sara said to me a bit tearful.

"You can't go there now?"

"No, cause I'm a little young" Sara laughs.

"Well, your mind is old to me though" I state.

"Being an observer has it's ups and downs. Now get ready, you are to be sent to Life in a minute"

"Okay, see you soon Sara" reincarnated huh? characters life.....hmmm I'll live my own way and follow my own rules *smirks*
I sound really badass right now hehehehe.

I heard a chuckle before being engulfed in a black hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sara's pov

I think I forgot to tell her something........oh yeah! My brother's there too! His personality sucks though.

Hopefully they don't cross paths. I don't want my Luna to be influenced by his narcissist self.........but my Luna is strong so she'll be fine......

She spoke too soon hehehe