Chapter Three

Unfortunately, Mama has been monitoring me. She was a very smart woman that I must admit. Seeing how uncomfortable I've been since morning, she knew something was up even though I'd been in denial.

She climbed the stairs gallantly and shouted my name. By this time I've already removed my last panties and was just lurking my nakedness in a corner. She called me the second time and I jumped out in fear.

"What have you been up to?" She asked. I shook my head,.my.legs shaking underneath me.

She took few quick steps closer, her eyes fixated on my laps. Uncertain of what her eyes had seen, she took more hurried steps towards me, and slowly bent over, squinting her eyes.

"Is that blood?" She asked, pointing her finger towards my laps.

Right now, I was shaking uncontrollably. She paused and stared deeply at me.

"Come here! Closer!" She screamed. 

I fearfully took few steps towards her. She took a closer look and confirmed her alleged fears.

"Who touched you? Eh nwa(this child)! Tell me, who?"

I was confused as I didn't understand her question. The only thing I felt I could do was take a few steps away from her, and maybe keep shaking my head. I did what my instincts told me but my little act infuriated Mama the more.

"Oh you silly girl, you're running away! Come back here" She screamed dragging my ears. I let out a painful cry as she landed a painful slap on my back.

"Heiii ooo, this girl wants to kill me. Tell me now or I will skin you alive!" She threatened.

Apparently her scream caught my aunt's attention as well as her boyfriend's. Within seconds, they both ran out from their room and into the sitting room.

"Mama what is it?" Aunt Oby's asked.

"Ask her who touched her!" Mama replied, kicking my legs with her fat feet.

"Is that blood?" my aunt asked, a look of surprise adorning her face.

"Yes!" mama answered immediately.

Instantly, my aunt burst out laughing. Mama and I didn't seem to understand fully the funny side of the event, but I believe her boyfriend did. He stared at me interestingly for some seconds before walking back into their room.

"Mama, is it old age or what?" My aunt joked. "Maybe it isn't what you're thinking." She was still laughing.

She then calmly beckoned on me to come to her. I must be truthful, she was surprisingly loving at that moment. Mama was just watching with keen interest.

"When did you first see this?" She asked pointing to my laps.

"This afternoon aunty, when I woke up" I was scared. She nodded

"Relax I'm not going to beat you okay? She said trying to make me feel at ease a little.

Then everywhere became so quiet that you could literally hear my resounding heartbeat.

"Have you done anything with any man before?" She asked breaking the awkward silence.

I was confused so I just nodded. She squinted her eyes and stared at me for a while. Mama clapped her hands in mockery and amazement.

I was still confused

"Now tell me, do you know what sex is? She asked again.

I turned around and noticed Mama's gaze was fixed on me. My aunt's boyfriend was now out from their room and was leaning on the door frame. I was still lost but of course I knew what sex was, so I nodded in affirmation.