Summer School Exam

Summer was supposed to be a time for relaxation, no stress, spending time with family and friends, and most importantly, no school. But lucky for you, you had to complete your (random/course) course online over the summer. Today was the final for that course. You had to go to school and take it, which you didn't want to do at all. Luckily, you were allowed to take your notes and use them on the final exam.

You walked into the computer lab and sat down. Shortly after, someone sat next to you.

"Oh, (Y/N), I'm so glad you're here!"

You turned your head to look at the person. "Hi, (C/N)."

He looked at your notes and his eyes went wide.

"The final is open note?!"

"Yes," you responded.

"I didn't take notes because I didn't know we were allowed to use them on the final!" he exclaimed.

You shook your head. "Oh, (C/N)."

"So uh..."

"You want to use mine," you finished his sentence.

"Yeah..."

You sighed. "Fine"

"Yay! Thank you so much, (Y/N)! You are a life saver!"

"You're welcome," you said, sliding your notes in the middle of you and (C/N).

"Wow, you have really good handwriting!" he complimented.

"Thanks! Everyone says that, but I hate my handwriting."

"It's so good though! Way better than mine."

You giggled and he smiled at you.

Say something, (Y/N). Stop being an awkward ass bitch!

"Sooo..."

"Sooo..." he imitated you in a high pitched voice.

You giggled again. "How has your summer been?"

"It's been good. Not that exciting. I visited family and stuff but it hasn't really been very eventful. What about you?" he responded.

"Good. Mine hasn't been that eventful either."

"You may now begin," the test proctor interrupted.

You started making your way through the questions, and the test was a lot easier than you'd expected.

"What does that even mean?!" (C/N) whisper-shouted to himself.

"Shh!" you whispered.

"Sorry," he whispered back.

In a short while, you had finished the test. You went outside to wait for your mom to pick you up.

"Thanks for letting me use your notes, (Y/N)," (C/N)'s voice said from behind you.

"You're welcome!"

"So uhh... Since both of our summers haven't really been eventful... I was wondering if you'd maybe like to hang out sometime?" he asked.

You smiled widely. "Sure!"

He smiled back. "Great! Um, can I get your number?"

"Yeah, let me see your phone. Put yours in mine too," you said to him, handing him your phone.

You put your number in his phone and he did the same for you. Then you saw your mom's car pull up.

"Bye, (C/N)! Oh, FaceTime me when you get home!"

I will!" he waved.

You opened the door to the car and got into the passenger seat.

"Who's that?" your mom raised her eyebrows. "Do you have a secret boyfriend I don't know about?"

"No, that's just my friend (C/N). Nice guy," you said.

"Hmm. I'm going to keep an eye on him."