twenty-five

(miya's p.o.v)

I took a long, deep breath before unlocking the door to our suite and walking in. All of the lights were still on, so I know that he's still awake. I took my shoes and my jacket off and walked into view. Carl was sitting on one of the chairs with his head in his hands.

"I've been calling you," I said, causing him to lift his head up. "When I said Ash need us, I meant it." He didn't say a word in response. "You wanna know what happened or are you going to keep ignoring me?"

"I really don't care what happened but go ahead, Miya, tell me. Tell me what was so important that you left me for him," Carl yelled.

"His mom had a heart attack! She died a few hours ago," I yelled back in response. "And I know you're gonna hate me for this, but I'm letting Ash crash at my place and I'm going back in the morning with or without you." His face softened and I could tell he felt terrible about not coming with me.

"Miya, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was that important. And-And I could never hate you. You know that. You know I love you. I'm so sorry for making you feel that way," he took a few steps closer.

"You should be. He needs all the friends he can get right now. He needed you Carl. He thinks that you hate him!"

"Did you hear me? I said I was sorry. I said I love you!"

"Yes, I fucking heard you!"

"Then, say it back!"

"I'm not saying I'm sorry, Carl."

"Say that you love me back, Miya!"

"I love you too, okay?! Are you happy now? Did you get what you wanted?"

"No, I didn't. I want you to sound like you mean it and you forgive me. I hate fighting with you, Miya. Can we please not fight?" I let myself cool down for a moment before stepping closer and gently grabbing Carl's face in my hands, resting my forehead on his.

"I'm sorry. I love you. I didn't to upset you. It's just been a rough night," I said to him.

"You're not the one that needs to be apologizing. I'm the one that upset you," he grabbed my hands and squeezed them a little.

"It's okay, Carl. I'm just tired," I let my hands rest at my sides and I lifted my head up. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

•••

(warning: slight smut)

The warm water poured down on my skin, relaxing my muscles, letting me shut off my brain for a moment. I just stood there motionless. Then, a pair of hands slid from my thighs up to my lower chest.

"Ever have sex in a shower," he whispered against my neck as he began to leave love marks all over my neck. His hand made it's way down to my clit and he began to tease me.

I finally had enough of his teasing and spun around, kissing him roughly. He kissed back instantly, wrapping his hands around my thighs and squeezing.

"Jump."

(end of smut)

•••

We both fell back on the bed after a round two after we finish our "shower". I pulled the sheets over me, covering my bare chest.

"How come we never did that before," Carl asked, obviously out of breath.

"I don't know. But that was amazing," I said, turning my head to meet his eyes.

"We should do this more often," he smirked.

"Yeah, don't get your hopes up buddy," I laughed, moving to lay on my stomach.

"I know," he breathed.

For a moment, everything went silent. We just stared at eachother and I took in every one of his features. I took in his perfect, plump lips, his adorable little nose, his beautiful blue/green eyes, and his messy, brown hair.

"Quit checkin' me out," he said, running a hand through his hair.

"Shut up," I chuckled, playfully rolling my eyes.

"I'm gonna marry you someday," he blurted out. My heart began to pound 100 times faster than it already was and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. But, I couldn't show that.

"I know," I smiled. (a/n: feartwd fans know where i got this part from if your caught up on s3)

•••

"We're just gonna go check up on him and then we can come back. I'm not throwing away this five day vacation," I told Carl as we both got our shoes and coats on.

"We're not staying long, are we," he asked.

"Not if you don't want to babe," I sighed. "I just want to see how he's doing."

"Alright, but I don't know what I'm supposed to say to him," he complained.

"You don't have to say anything. Just do whatever I d-nevermind. Scratch what I just said." He laughed at me as we left our suite to go back to my house.

•••

When I got back to the house, it was dead silent. Lip, Kate, and the baby were asleep on the couch. Carl and I quietly crept into the house, careful not to wake anyone.

"Watch out for th-" I tried to warn Carl about the toy sitting on the floor infront of the door but I was too late because he stepped on it, causing it to start playing loud noises and music. Right as it started to play, Lip and Kate's eyes shot open instantly. None of us moved a muscle hoping that the noise wouldn't wake up Rosaline. But, right as the music stopped, she began to wiggle around cry.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ," Lip muttered. "Thanks a lot, guys."

"Wasn't me," I defended. "Carl did it."

"Wow, thanks for that babe," Carl sarcastically snapped. I just ignored him and continued to walk through the living room and upstairs. I stopped in the doorway of my room, and gently knocked on the door frame before entering. I didn't realize Carl had followed me until I felt his hand began to rub my shoulder. Ash's back was facing us and I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or if he was awake.

"Ash, you awake," I asked quiet enough so that if he was asleep he hopefully couldn't hear me. I was almost convinced that he was asleep until he slowly started to move and turned on his other side, meeting my eyes. His eyes were still puffy and red and I'm assuming he'd been crying all night. "Hey, how'd you sleep?"

"I didn't," he sniffled, beginning to sit up. "I couldn't."

"I'm sorry," I said sitting down on the edge of the bed next to him and lightly rubbing his arm.

"I see you got Carl to come," he said, looking up at Carl.

"Yeah, he wanted to see how you were doing," I half lied.

"I'm sorry about your mom, man," Carl finally said.

"Thanks," Ash said, "I, um, I don't know if I want to get up today."

"That's okay. We're gonna go back to the hotel in a little bit anyways. Do you want to call the hospital?"

"Yeah, but, c-can you do it for me? I can't even think about all of that right now," he said, shaking his head.

"Of course," I said. "Do you want something to eat? Something to drink?"

"Uh, no, I'm okay," he answered. "I'm just gonna go back to sleep." He then laid back down under the blankets. I decided to just leave him alone. He probably doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Alright. If you need anything just ask Kate or Lip or call me," I told him. He slowly nodded and then rolled back over.

-

a/n: i'm sorry i was supposed to update like 3 days ago but i completely forgot and i had no inspiration to right this chapter. and the smut is so awkward and weird i guess you can see why i never right it now.