(13) I didn't even cheat.

Primrose's POV

I wake up to my alarm and smile at Quackers. I get ready for school and grab my backpack.

Outfit:

I make omelets for Esme and Cassy and don't get annoyed about it

I make omelets for Esme and Cassy and don't get annoyed about it. Lilac texts me that she's outside, and I run toward her car.

"Happy birthday week!" She says excitedly.

She hands me a box of donuts, and I take one out to eat. "I love you," I say to her.

"Who doesn't?" She says, flipping her hair.

"How did your date with Matt go?" I ask.

She glares at me and says, "I know what you're doing. I'm only summarizing, and then you better tell me every detail with Alex."

"It wasn't even a big deal," I say, looking away.

"Does my bitch have feelings for someone?" She asks, gasping.

"No!" I shout automatically.

"Wow, you ho. Going for the jackpot." She says, smirking.

"Fuck off," I mumble, rolling my eyes.

She laughs and explains what happened on her date. "Awww, you guys are so cute," I say.

She smiles and nods. "I don't know if it's worth it... We're going to college soon, and we're not that serious."

"What about a summer fling?" I ask jokingly.

She sighs and says, "I don't know... Right now, we're just going with the flow. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be."

"I'm sure everything will work out in the end. I'm by your side no matter what." I say, squeezing her shoulder.

"At least we'll still be in the same state for college." She says.

"Not even distance can break our bond. We're bonded by blood." I say dramatically.

She pulls up into the parking lot, and we each eat another donut. "Are you ready?" I ask, finishing my donut.

"Spill already." She says.

"He picks me up and drives me to where the charity is being hosted. We eat food, and then oh..." I say, remembering what Tiffany said.

"What happened?" She asks, worried.

"Tiffany was there. She called me an ugly bitch and basically bragged about her parents being alive." I say.

"Where the fuck is that motherfucker? She went too far." Lilac says angrily.

"It's okay. Alex and I told her to fuck off. We also messed up her attire." I say, grinning.

She gasps and claps. "I'm so proud of you! But the second we graduate, we're fucking her face up. She deserves at least a black eye." She mutters.

"I'm pretty sure we can be charged for that shit..." I say.