Fate

‘And that was our story

I still remember all of it

Everything’

He stood by the door of the master bedroom, wearing a black suit.

The white curtains of the room blew with the wind as it entered through the balcony.

A stray of salmon-pink hair got loose from his gelled back mass of locks as he stared at the woman sitting on a bronze chair by the mirror, brushing her silky long hair.

‘Our summer and our love

She and I

Lucy Heartfilia was my girlfriend’

“Do you remember when I told you about what happened in the airport…four years ago?”

His voice sounded across the room, making the woman turn her body to face him.

She locked her eyes with his onyx orbs, stood from the chair and made her way towards him.

The red-laced dress fit her perfectly.

“Yes,” She answered the moment she was as close as she could be, “You’ve never forgotten that day.”

“Have I told you how much I wept and broke into a million pieces when I lost the woman I loved?”

‘She was my fiancé

I loved her

So much.’

She stared at him with a sad smile on her lips. A gentle, understanding smile.

“…Yet here you are,” he continued as he placed his hands on her face,

“Looking back at me with the same brown eyes, with the same face I thought I’d never see again. The same Lucy.”

‘And until now I continue to love her,

This woman before me

Still as beautiful as I remember her to be”

She rested the palm of her hands on his chest, feeling the beating of his heart.

“Natsu,” her soft voice started as she looked up to him,

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you we were flying in on one of daddy’s private jets to France.”

“A very important bit of information actually,” he said with a smile on his lips.

“I’m sorry I made you cry,” Lucy’s eyes had evident guilt in them.

“You’ve told me that a hundred times. Don’t be sorry,”

He said and placed a kiss on her forehead. Natsu’s eyes were closed as he did it. As were hers when she felt his lips on her skin.

“Because it proves how much you mean to me,” he added, looking back at her eyes.

Now she was smiling at him with no trace of sadness anymore. As was he.

“How’s our baby?” Natsu asked, his hands now went on her waist.

Lucy touched her two months old baby bump, all the while staring at him.

“Probably sleeping,” she answered quietly.

‘Now she belongs to me

She belonged only to me

And now she is my wife’

His eyes went to her right hand that was touching her belly. The same tattoo as the one on his arm now painted its smooth surface. Lucy got it after the wedding. It was a symbol of their love. That he was hers, and she was his.

“Well,” Natsu shifted his head back to her face, “We should get going now or we’ll be late.”

“Of course,” Lucy let out a giggle, “Future Mrs. Fullbuster might get hysterical if we don’t show up on her wedding day.”

He chuckled at the thought as he led her out of their bedroom.

“Who knew that she and Gray would end up together,” Natsu said as he placed a hand on her back. Escorting her as they walked through the grand halls of their mansion and down the long red-carpeted staircase.

“You mean, like everyone else ended up with each other.” Lucy stated the fact.

Thinking about it, he smirked,

“I guess it was fate that brought us all together.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” she added, “Like what you told me once, it was ‘one twisted joyride of a summer’.”

.

Maids greeted them as they both neared the wide doors of their home.

A butler opened it for them.

Before finally leaving the doors, he turned to her.

“You look beautiful.”

“And you’re perfect,” Lucy smiled at him as she tightened her hold on his arm, “I love you.”

Natsu kissed her tattooed hand, staring at her eyes as he did.

“I love you more.”

And they continued their way out of the entrance.

A maid closed the doors after them as soon as they exited their mansion.

‘She was my queen

And she always will be.’
.

.

.

END

😊 so how is it?
I listened to 'Masayume Chasing' after i finished it
I dont know but it kinda made me feel sad that my story's already over 😂😂
Don't mind me guys.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE ❤🙇