Chapter 32

Hermione's P.O.V

"I'm sick of this. I wish she would stop hurting you," Draco growled as he finished healing me.

"Well, when you live in a house full of people that hate you, it's bound to happen sometimes, Draco," I stated.

His eyes suddenly widened a bit. He moved away from me.

"I'll be back in just a few minutes," he stated, standing up.

He left before I could say anything. I snuggled into the silk sheets and waited for him to come back.

Narcissa's P.O.V

"You want to move out?!" I shrieked at my son's words.

"I'm twenty - one years old, Mother. I want my own place," he stated.

I sighed.

"Do you have anywhere in mind?" I asked.

"I'm sure there's an apartment in town," he smirked.

"I'll find you a decent house," I replied, shaking my head.

He tightly hugged me.

"Thanks, Mum."

He rushed upstairs.

~ * ~ * ~

A few hours later I'd found the perfect house. I rushed upstairs to tell Draco. I swiftly undid the locks on his door and opened it.

I froze in the doorway. The young couple were both cuddled up together on his bed, fast asleep.

Hermione's arms were resting on his chest with her head. Draco's hands made me want to scold him, as they both rested on her bum.

I would definitely yell at him for that later.

I slowly shut the door and went downstairs.

Hermione's P.O.V

Ron walked past us, dragging a knife along the bars of our cages. Every one of his slaves was trembling, including myself.

"Who gets tortured today? Hmm? Who wants to be tortured today?" He grinned, stopping in front of the girl beside me. "How about you, Smith?"

I let out a sigh of relief. Bad move. Ron looked up at me.

"Or how about you, Granger?" He grinned, pulling the keys from his pocket.

I shook my head wildly as he opened my cage. I clung to the bars on the back of the cage, refusing to be pulled out. He grabbed my hair and pulled.

I didn't budge.

"Out of the cage," he growled.

I had all eyes on me.

"No," I whispered.

His eyes turned livid. I hadn't seen his other hand coming until the knife slashed across my face. I screamed as my face started to bleed.

He yanked me out of the cage and slammed me on the ground. I fought him with all I had, which wasn't much. I managed to kick him in the stomach and tried to crawl away. He grabbed my ankle and pulled so hard I slammed my nose of the concrete.

"You know what? Let's do it right here in front of all the other slaves," he growled, putting a full body bind on me.

My body was already bare. He grabbed his knife again.

"If you pass out, I torture five others in your place," he stated.

I held my breath when he dragged the tip of the knife along my stomach. He was careful not to do them to deep, but he did tons of them. He dragged the knife around my breasts. He started to do deeper ones on my legs only moments later. I couldn't help but scream.

That's when he messed up.

He was always careful not to kill his slaves during torture, but he messed up.

The knife went too deep.

He swore and drew his wand. He quickly lessened the bleeding from my damaged artery. I prayed to any God that was listening that I would die.

He fixed the wound just enough that it stopped bleeding. He started again with the torture.

My eyes snapped open, but I couldn't move.

"She's awake!" Draco shouted.

"Keep her that way. Her body can't stand much more of this," I heard Theo’s voice reply.

I found myself almost completely bare on Theo’s bed. All I was wearing was my underwear. I started to panic. I couldn't move at all, and I was almost completely naked.

Draco was trying to heal the wound on my face. He quickly noticed that I was struggling to stay calm.

"Shh, Love, calm down. We're only trying to heal you. It's okay," he rushed to calm me. "We're almost done."

I couldn't breathe right. I couldn't calm down. I wouldn't calm down. I gasped when I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I tried to see what was happening.

"Don't look at what he's doing, look at me," Draco ordered.

I looked at him.

"I'm here, okay. Nothing will happen anymore. You're safe. Theo’s going to patch you up, then we can go home," he told me.

It was a few minutes before Theo finished healing me enough.

"Alright, take her home, get her a bath," Theo ordered.

Draco charmed my clothes back on me and apparated after thanking Theo.

Draco carried me into the bathroom and set me gently on the bathroom floor.

"Hermione, you know I love you, right?" He asked me.

I knew why he was asking. It was because he was going to help me.

"Y - yes," I managed to croak.

"I'm going to help you, okay?" He asked softly.

I was hardly consious anyway. I knew I needed help. I could see the crimson blood through my blurry vision. I barely managed to nod.

He charmed my clothes off and filled the tub with water. I bit my lip hard when he set me in the water. It burned the wounds so much.

Draco quickly washed the blood off of my shaking body. He lifted me out of the tub and dried me off. My clothes were on me in a split second.

He picked me up and just held me. He sat down with me in his arms.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I - I'm sorry... I d - d - didn't mean to c - cause trouble. I - " I stuttered.

"Shh, it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for. Its not your fault," Draco said quietly.

A knock at the door made me jump. Draco gently laid me on the bed and answered it.

"Mother?"

I couldn't quite hear what his mum was saying, but I knew it was good news.

"I don't want to leave right now," Draco stated.

His mum said something before shutting the door with him on the other side. I was alone. I looked on the side table and grabbed a sleeping drought. No nightmares for me.

I took a sip of the potion.