Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Soulmate! AU)

A Soulmate! AU in which whatever marking made on your skin, appears on your soulmates skin.

•••

"No."

"Please!"

"...no."

"Oh, come on! I'll buy you Pork Dumplings for the rest of your life."

"Bokuto! You can't bribe me! I am not buying you a ¥15,000 owl onesie!"

"But (Y/N)-channnn!"

"For gods sake Bokuto! Do you think I just carry around a magical money tree?!"

".. well why wouldn't you?"

"Oh my god. Do you happen to carry around a money tree?"

"Why yes, yes I do."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then use your oh so believable money tree to buy your own owl onesie!"

"But (Y/N)-chan, if you bought one for me, it'd have so much more worth! You'd touch it with your own hands, and then I'd have something you've held. So I'd technically have a piece of you with me."

"Bokuto, that is the most ridiculous thing you've ever said."

"I'll buy one for you."

"Wait, really?!"

"Yes. I'll go out to the shops in the morning and purchase one for you. I'll box it up, and send it to your address."

"(Y/N)-chan, you're the best!"

"I'm not even with you, and I can tell you're crying right now."

"No! No I'm not crying!"

"Bokuto you can't fool me."

"Hmf."

"Stop pouting, pretty boy."

"How do you know if I'm pretty? You've never seen me."

"I have a sense. Although, I have a feeling you're more muscular than pretty... but I could be imagining."

"Are you secretly stalking me?"

"What? As if."

"Don't deny it."

"Dude, how am I supposed to stalk you if I don't even know what you look like."

"Good point."

"Obviously. Now you better get some sleep! I'll leave for the shops in the morning, and you're package should arrive in a couple of days."

"Thank you (Y/N)! I'm really fucking pumped now!"

"Hmm, well, don't get too excited. After all, it is only a onesie."

"But by the time it gets to me, it'll have been in the hands of a goddess."

"..."

"You're blushing."

"Bokuto. Go to bed."

"Don't try and change the topic."

"Tch, whatever. Yes I was blushing. Now seriously, get some sleep! It's 5:38 am, and if I'm going to get you the onesie, I need to wake up in 2 hours. Plus I know how you get when you don't sleep."

"Fineeee!"

"Now now, wipe that pout off of your face. Goodnight, I love you.

"I swear you're stalking me.. goodnight, I love you."