Chapter 6: Guys meet girls

I sat on the couch drinking my coffee. I had slight dark circles under my eyes because I couldn't sleep yesterday at all. It's all those two idiots fault.

I ran my fingers through my hair and leaned back in the couch.
Lori came and sat beside me. I fullheartedly ignored her. She hugged me.

"I'm sowwy, Mel!" She said. I huffed and turned my face to the other side.

"Oh come on! Won't you forgive you cute sweet beautiful nice friend, huh? Not to say that I was your first friend here." She said. I sighed.

"Fine. Now get off me. You're fat." I said. She cheered but let go off me only after giving me a kiss on the cheek. I chuckled a bit.

She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Now get up. I'm gonna cover those hideous dark circles for you." She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"And how are you gonna do that? And they don't look that bad." I said.

"With make up of course!" Alex said coming and standing beside Lori. Lori nodded in agreement. I looked at both of them as though I saw a ghost.

"No! No no no no no no no no NO! I am not putting on any make up! I never put any and I'm not gonna put some now!" I yelled getting up. I tried to run away from them but they easily caught me.

"Let me go!! Please please please! I beg of you'll!" I shouted. They both laughed.

"If I knew I could see this face of yours earlier I would have tried putting make up on you a lot before!" Alex said. They forced me onto a soft chair in front of the mirror in my room and they started their work.

A few minutes later I opened my eyes and saw that I didn't have dark circles anymore.

"Wow. They actually disappeared." I whispered to myself.

"Your welcome. We know we're great." They both said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Get ready now. We need to leave for breakfast." I said.

"Shit! It's 7:40 am already?!" They said and ran to their respective rooms and got ready. I, thankfully was already ready. I just packed my bag with the books I need, my training suit and my phone. I went and sat down on the couch and turned on the television.

A few minutes later Lori and Alex were ready too.

"Let's go now. I'm damn hungry." I said.

"When are you not?" Alex asked. I just stuck out my tongue at her.

While walking to the main hall we met up with Jeanette, Sophia and Chelsea.

"I'm so tired." I commented while slumping down in the couch. Alex and Lori followed suit.

"Me too. Rex made us work to hard today. My muscles are aching." Lori said.

"You'll too? He made us work our ass off too." Alex said.

"I think he had a fight with his Eva(his wife)." I said.

"Maybe. But he's always in a bad mood so..." Lori said.

"Yeah..." Alex and I said.

A few seconds later, I heard a voice in my head.

Melanie, I want you, Alex and Lorraine to come to room 5C right now. Please make it quick.

Okay, Mrs. Withersfield.

I got up from the couch. "Girls we gotta go to room 5C right now." I said.