Who Am I

I made this Chapter Mature if you want to read it in the private chapter book.

Victoria's POV

Nothing happens for a slow fifteen seconds. I get to take in expressions of shock, horror, the smell of fear, competing with the smell of bacon that's still sizzling and popping from its own grease in the frying pan.

"What have you done?" Fin snarls it out, his canines have descended, fur trying to take hold on quivering muscles

Looking at his stone cold face, eyes of unpolished silver stare back. His lips are pressed in a hard straight line, teeth poking out. Rising slowly from his seat I face his wrath, let him come. I have knives now, he has claws....evenly matched.

"I told you Fin, I don't like healers, I told you what they do to me, they are all the same. It was in my right..." I point the tip of the knife blade his way. "I felt threatened by her. She posed a risk for our pup. I did what needed to be done." I say it as if it's the only option presented to me in a time of great duress.

I hold my position as he advances, extremely cautiously, crouched slightly. That bend in his knee's tells me he's expecting me to throw, balancing on the pads of his feet ready to side step quickly.

"Grey won't be happy about this. I basically took his healer without his permission and now I have to tell him, that you killed her." He moves slightly closer to me.

"Call him Fin, I'll explain the situation. He'll understand." The words spoken in confidence.

"If he doesn't." He screams this out to me.

"What will he do Fin? Try to fight his Alpha." I give a disgusted grunt. How could he just walk away from the north. He snarls at me, the high ranking members of the eastern territory looks on at our domestic.

"She could have helped you..I brought her here to help you!" I quickly look at her, knife lodged in her throat, pinning her to the drywall. Small red air bubbles gurgle out of her mouth, popping once they become to big. Little splatters of blood hitting the walls, creating a pattern of abstract art. That's going to need paint, won't be able to scrub that off the walls.

Her bowels have release, overwhelming the rest of the kitchens smells. A puddle of urine pooling at her feet. I guess she never saw it coming. It brings a satisfied smile to my lips. Her eyes lose it's shine as death claims her, unceremoniously.

Maybe I sealed my fate with her death, maybe. I'll take my chances with the pack doctor who knows real medicine, not having to rely on mystical charms.

My aggression has also risen, a mother willing to do anything and everything to protect her young. Another knife comes out, one in each hand. Could I cut him if it's needed. The stink sets into my nose causing me to gag slightly, stomach once again trying to heave out it's empty contents.

"Fin you brought her, you clean her off the wall." It's an order, almost like he's my subordinate, I throw my words his way in front of all these wolves. I realize my mistake as soon as it leaves my mouth. I know my place, I've learned what's acceptable and what isn't. This steps over the edge.

He takes a step to close and I throw one of my knives I'm holding, out of instinct with the need to protect. It grazes his cheek, it's going to scar his perfect face.

"Victoria." he roars it out, the windows vibrate with the sound. I can see the pack members heads all bending down, a whimper escapes a few of their mouths. He lunges faster than my next knife can release from my hand. Gripping my wrist, the pressure has me dropping it, clattering against the tile floor. I squirm and kick in his grip. His strength is beyond me. He's a male alpha, who's mate is pregnant, he's never lost the muscle he's put on during our heat. He's more aggressive, testosterone pumping through his veins in a seduction of power.

He bites down hard, harder than he has ever bitten me before, a show of who's in control, who is the Alpha. It hurts, he makes it hurt. I still in his grip. My body naturally calming down, not risking the fight to save the life inside me. He's showing me his need for teeth. I've riled him up and now he's teaching me a lesson in his dominance.

Whimpering in his arms, it's to much. He holds me to him, teeth inches from my jugular on the other side of my mark. Picking me up by one arm, his teeth still buried deep inside me. He carries me upstairs. deep percussion of growls vibrate my body from his chest. The shirt is the first to be ripped off with claws as sharp as silver. He presses me against the wall of the bedroom, closing the door with his foot.

His lips are bloody. "Who am I?" My instincts are screaming to submit to his skin side. He said that we would lead together but his Alpha instinct is just to great. It's winning out. You always take what you can.

"My Alpha." He splits my lip with his teeth, as he claims my mouth. It's a long hurtful kiss, that induces a throbbing want between my legs. His aggressiveness towards me, stirs up a deep subconscious desire to be dominated by him.

"Who am I." Again he screams out hurting my ears, flinching my body.

"My Alpha." My nails digging into soft flesh that leaves droplets of blood in their wake.

"I am your Alpha." Ownership of me is complete. In this minute he is my Alpha in every single way. 

I want this, I need this, his show of male strength. 

He kisses me in a primitive way, making me squirm with the desire to be devoured. Icy electric pulses run along my spine. 

Velvet lips hurt me from the outside harsh and rough, but on the inside his tongue is soft and forgiving. My heart is palpating inside my chest, thumping irregularly with the exertion of energy.

Finger wrap into my hair, pulling my head so I have no choice but to look into hard eyes. My blood smeared across his face is animalistic in nature. It's as if he has just eaten a fresh kill. "Never disrespect me in front of our pack again" Walking towards the bed, he dumps me on it. 

"Get cleaned up, get dressed and meet me down stairs." He watches me as I start walking to the bathroom without saying another word.