Reader x Puppy!Eren: I'll name you...

This chapter proves how far my mind can go. Eren's a German Shepherd pup here. Enjoy.

You were a sickly patient who were always locked up in your room with an IV drop next to your bed. You dreamt of seeing the outside world from the books your doctor would always read to you. Your parents were abroad and could not go home because of the pile of work they had. The only one who kept you company, was the doctor your parents hired for you.

You became the best of friends with Dr. Jaeger, he would take care of you, feed you, play with you, and read to you. The books he reads you are sometimes fairy tale books, but you were facinated with the medical and historical books or any books that recorded anything about the outside.

"How many types of animals are out there?" You asked eagerly one day.

"A million. Though, some animals are extinct or endangered." Dr. Jaeger replied, you thought for a moment before you flipped open the dictionary.

"Extinct...extinct...extinct...aha! 'The state of not existing anymore'....No!" You felt horrible when you read the definition of the word. Dr. Jaeger smiled sadly as he pat your head.

"It is how it is, (y/n). We cannot control destiny."

"B-but...isn't there a way to save the endangered animals?" You asked.

"We can help them by not destroying their habitats. Habitats are the homes of the animals. Specific animals need specific habitats for them to live. A fish lives in a body of water, some fish lives in fresh water while the other does not. If a fish lived on land, do you think it will live?" Dr. Jaeger asked, you thought for a moment before you shook your head. He chuckled.

"You need rest, worrying too much may lead you to stress, and you're too young to have stress." Dr. Jaeger said, once he saw you yawn. He tucked you in and kissed your forehead.

"I'd like to have a puppy someday..." you spoke tiridly.

"And what on earth would you do with the puppy?" Dr. Jaeger asked.

"To keep me company when Dr. Jaeger's not around..." but, before you could go on, you fell asleep. Dr. Jaeger smiled and thought.

Over the next few months, your condition has gotten better, you were now allowed to go on and about the manor.

One day, you wished to asisst Dr. Jaeger in his medicinal studies. The doctor was reluctant at first, but he gave in and allowed you to. The jobs you got were to give him this and that, carry this and that, and clean (A/N: this and that :D //shot).

While you were watering the doctor's indoor medicinal plants and the doctor wasn't back, the doorbell rang.

"(y/n)! Come down here, I have something for you." Dr. Jaeger called, you got excited and went downstairs immediately. Dr. Jaeger was taking off his coat before he gently placed the box down. You looked at the box covered with holes curiously.

"Well? Open it." Dr. Jaeger said.

You opened the box and the first thing you heard was an energetic 'woof'. You thought about the animal who would emit that kind of sound. You gasped in realization.

"A puppy!!" indeed it was, a cute and energetic German Shepherd pup. You were astounded by the puppy's soft fur and intimidating eyes. You giggled when the puppy tackled you and started to lick your face.

You stood up and hugged Dr. Jaeger, "thank you! But, why did you get me a puppy? Not that I don't like him!" you said, Dr. Jaeger chuckled and caressed your cheek.

"You said you wanted a puppy, no? He's here to be your company when I'm not around." Dr. Jaeger said as he pats the dog's head. You proceeded to hug him again and shower him with thank yous.

"Alright, first things first," Dr. Jaeger said as you scooped the puppy in arms, "what are you going to name him?"

You thought for a moment. You glanced down on the puppy and giggled when he licked your chin.

"I know!!" You said, "Eren!!"

Who should I do next?

R&R Please!