~Epilogue~

*About a year later*

"Layton." Lexi called him with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Stop stressing. Please." He replied, walking into the kitchen and kissing the back of her head.

"What are people going to think?" She asked, "We're not married."

"Who cares if were married, Lexi? You said you didn't want to be married for a few years. If you want to be married before then, we can do it." He told her. "For all they know, they're coming round for dinner."

"Can we wait to tell everyone?"

"I wish I could say yes, Lexi. But you're already showing." He made her turn round and he placed his cold hands underneath her hoodie and onto her raised stomach. "This is our little baby, our future. Our family will be pleased."

"I should never have had my implant taken out. I knew I couldn't trust you to wear protection." She told him, smiling slightly.

"You're too tempting. I couldn't help myself." He shurgged. "Anyway... We're going to have kids at some point. Why not start now?"

"Because we're still young! I love you but..."She shook her head at him but smiled. She kisses him softly.

There is a sharp knock at the door.

"Be brave, beautiful." He told her, letting go and walking to the door. He unlocked it slowly.

"LEXI." Quick little feet ran through the door, her sister Olivia ran into her arms, nearly knocking her over.

Her mother, and Hannah calmly followed her, greeting both Lexi and Layton.

His parents came through the door too, greeting them both.

Nothing was said to begin with. They all sat down at the dinner table soon after arriving.

Corey joined them with his mate, whom he had found just two weeks ago. A new guard who was transferred from another pack. He was just like Corey and got on amazingly with all of the pack.

Lexi's mum helped her serve dinner and everyone tucked in, she had gotten good at cooking since she had gotten here. There was no stress anymore, she could just... Relax.

"So. How have you both been?" The conversation started as soon as his parents had finished eating. Everyone else was nearly done.

"Good." Lexi smiled, hiding her anxiety. Layton placed a hand on her thigh under the table, calming her.

"Things have settled down with the pack again... It's nice to have some time to ourselves for once." Layton said chuckling.

'Should we tell them now?' Lexi asked Layton through the mind link.

'When we're down from the table.' He told her, squeezing her thigh.

"Me and your father were saying just how well everything's been going this past year. It's wonderful to see the pack doing so well." His mother told him. He nodded.

They chatted for a while up the table, before their families moved into the living room.

"Lets go give these out." Layton whispered, passing her some of the boxes they had prepared. "Right. We've got a game." Layton told them, handing them each a personalised box.

"Olivia and Hannah first, Corey, then my dad. And then both mums. You've got to have a look what's inside and hold it up so everyone can see, okay?" He told them, he pulled Lexi to his side, and they stood in the middle of the living room against the wall.

Olivia and Hannah ripped open the boxes, looking confused. They both pulled out a t-shirt each that said, "Big Sister"

Their mothers both gave them a look.

"Corey." Layton told him.

He pulled his out and he had a t-shirt too, he held it up and it said, "Babysitting duty"

"Dad." Layton addressed him and he opened his box. He pulled out a tiny white baby suit. "07//06//2019"

"Are you...?" Lexi's mum smiled.

"Open them." She told both of their mothers. She wrapped her arms round Layton.

Both of their boxes contained a pair of baby socks, and a pregnancy test which was clearly positive.

"Are you having a baby?" Olivia asked, looking round the room.

"We're having a baby. I'm pregnant." Lexi said slowly. Olivia and Hannah squealed and both of their mums looked excited. Corey smiled.

"Congratulations!!" Everyone congratulated them, hugging them both.

"When?" Olivia asked.

"On the 7th of June."

"You're already a month along?" Laytons mum asked.

She nodded. "We wanted to tell you guys before this, but we just decided to wait a little while. I'm only pregnant for 4 or 5 months..."

"Oh that's wonderful news." Laytons mum told her. "You're going to be wonderful parents."

"Congratulations." Corey told them, giving them both a hug. "You really trust me on babysitting?"

"We'll see." Lexi told him, smiling.

"Where is the baby?" Olivia asked, Lexi sat down beside her and lifted her jumper. She had a little bump.

"Can we touch it?" Olivia asked. Her sister nodded.

"Just be gentle." Lexi told her.

"How have you been so far?" Lexi's mum asked her.

"Lots of sickness." Layton told her. "But it's been getting better."

"I haven't had any weird cravings yet." She replied, nodding at Laytons words.

It was wonderful news for the family, and wonderful news for the pack. They told the pack another month later, when she was showing too much not to notice.

They moved out of the boys house and into their own, three bedroom house. A 5 minute walk away from the pack house, nearer the village.

They became their own family, and the months went quickly... Their little baby boy was born a month early, but was extremely healthy for the circumstances.

The months passed, and Lukas continued to grow. He got stronger, and bigger.

Lexi walked into his nursery slowly. Layton had his son in his arms, cradling him softly.

"One day, WinterMoor will be yours... And you'll find you're own mate. You'll be just as happy and me and mummy." He spoke slowly, kissing his forehead. "One day, you'll be a big boy. But you'll always be my little baby."

"No matter what."

THE END...