Implementing New Ideas

Finian's POV

Stirring comprehension in eyes that are swirling in a mosaic of blues.

The wolf inside her knows instantly, her violence surging forward, so nothing is left of Victoria, replaced by blue ice eyes that stare directly into my wolf's. Her lip curls up, showing canines that have killed and she knows what they bring. Never has she used them just to use them, there has always been a cause and effect for that wolf.

If you caused her pain, she would affect her pain on you.

Terrifying aggression snarling out of lips peeled back showing her war, a massive paw takes a step forward. Always that wolf will meet any challenge to her head on no matter even if it's a losing battle. Her character has been molded hard throughout her life, no forms of aggression to her constitution will go without notice or a fight to put one in its place.

Unfortunately for the Wolf, we have been studying her memories just like she studied her father. We know that she will attack first, we know that she will try so hard to roll us on our bellies to go for our soft underside. We know her moves before she will even make them.

She has no chance, but it will still be a hard fight.

The magnificence of her snarl is something juveniles should study, learn from. Any lesser wolf would be belly up begging, neck exposed submitting to her. My wolf is not lesser than her; he steps forward with his own massive paw.

"Are you more than that wolf?" The demon is sitting back inside my mind with me as we're about to watch the show."I'm waiting for an answer, are you more than that wolf?" His voice is echoing repeatedly without stop, over and over again as I try just to focus on what's in front of me.

She rushes my wolf with three great strides that cover's the distance so swiftly she's almost a blur of motion. A hard right on her part pushes her shoulder up and under my back leg trying to throw us over. It would have worked if we weren't prepared for her favorite move.

The dance begins

We try to roll her; she's a block of lead so strong is her determination not to lose she's pulling strength from within. Instead, our move gives her the opportunity to use her teeth on us, ripping out a chunk of flesh from our flank meant to sever a tendon to render a limb useless.

That earns her a hard bite to her ear, tearing the tender flesh open but not doing any real damage. Bodies are banging together, her wolf fighting as if her life depended on it, my wolf teaching her a lesson in domination. It's a bite to her rump over and over again as if she's been misbehaving. If he wanted to he could have rendered her immobile a long time ago; he's playing with her. Letting her use as much force, as much of her skill over and over again with the understanding that my wolf cannot be rolled, cannot be moved. He's standing strong against everything she is throwing at him.

Her wolf unfazed by this keeps pushing forward, keeps fighting in a blinding fury. Her muzzle saturated in my wolf's blood. Teeth finding the purpose of exposing the bone from flesh, my hind leg taking on a very substantial injury.

That drives my wolf to finish playtime with the wolf; he will be doing a more satisfying dance in the weeks to come. This is almost like foreplay to him, teaching her that he's the dominant male of the pack, she will find no better wolf to have pups with.

With sure-footed motion, my wolf rolls her to her belly, striking her throat hard, holding the beast in place. Chest heaving, body exhausted she holds herself rigid expecting death, yet her eyes don't close, she looks as if she would welcome it head on.

Standing on all fours, our teeth keep a firm hold on her. Growling so low that it vibrates the fur on her body. Her neck angles to us once again; complete submission has been won hopefully for the last time.