Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

RECAP: Although Harward the Holy managed to capture our daring rebels – Schuh Kopf, Baenab, PreetyKiran, Haligram and Portugirl – with the help of new friends, Laybi and Harriet, and Baenab's bombing they managed to escape the dictator's evil clutches just in time. Now, joined by a band of anti-Holy thugs working against Harward, including the handsome but homo Zafa Arrogant-Butthole, they head towards the rest of their friends they had left behind. What will happen next? The story unravels down below...

The room had been silent for a while, once Kaitlyn's sobs had subsided. The group, as queasy as they felt about it, had created a small grave for the lifeless body of Alles Claar—she would've appeared to be almost asleep to other onlookers had it not been for the gaping hole that punctured her forehead. In the meantime, some members of the group were beginning to grow restless with worry over their friends, who had been gone long enough for them to start panicking.

"They're dead, they're dead," muttered an almost fanatical Pun-Low, who was pacing up and down the room, clicking his chopsticks together. He always did that when he was nervous. His therapist had recommended it to him as a sort of stress relief. "They're dead, aren't they? They're so dead. We're dead."

"Shut the fuck up," Cho Han muttered, though it came out flat and almost nonchalant. She had not gotten over the shock of killing Alles Claar just quite yet.

Ashnut was fanning D-Tee who had, once again, fainted for the fifth time that hour.

"Are you sure she hasn't been bitten by a zombie?" Pun-Low shot D-Tee's unconscious body a wary look, stepping away just slightly from it.

"NO!" Ashnut cried defensively, before resuming her fanning. If one were to listen closely, they could almost hear her singing D-Tee's favourite song: Sheila Ki Jawani .

Just as the room grew quiet again, the front door that had been locked to keep them protected burst right open and Pun-Low let out a high-pitched scream, throwing his body on the floor.

"I SUBMIT MY FLESH TO YOU, O GREAT ZOMBIES!" he cried.

"Get up, you dumpling."

There was only one voice that could sound so disdainful towards Pun-Low. Without waiting to think about her actions (in excruciatingly painful detail, as she would've normally done) Kaitlyn spun around and ran towards Schuh Kopf before locking both her arms tightly around his neck, engulfing him in a hug that could quite possibly have crushed his lungs in an instant had it not been for his well-trained Budding Bomber muscles underneath his shirt.

"You're back, you're all back!" she cried hysterically—in an almost maniacal way. Behind Baenab, Laybi scrunched her nose in disapproval.

"Observe Harriet," she whispered to her friend beside her, "how the white woman launches herself upon a Person Of Colour as though he were nothing but a common mule to ride on."

"I wish the zombies ate you," was Harriet's weary response, to which Laybi responded with a fond smile.

"That's exactly what I was thinking about her." She pointed at Kaitlyn. "Filthy non-POC."

Ashnut, D-Tee, Cho-Han and Pun-Low all rushed towards their friends, hugging them. Cho Han, for the first time in her life, actually shed tears at the sight of Abby Ghale, who she had not seen throughout this entire ordeal. Baenab did not waste much time with this nonsense, giving Kaitlyn a brief 'Hello' before turning to stare at Zafa Arrogant-Butthole, who was currently checking out his own ass on the reflection of his ninja sword. Haligram looked around with a broad grin.