||Chapter 12~Sebastian||

"Like you care. Let's talk business." Sebastian's eyes went from me to Damon.
"I'll not only agree to take a part and support your QueenStar company but also be your manager of the QueenHotels." Sebastian explained and Damon straightened up.
"What do you want in return?" Damon asked.
"65%."
"No fucking way." Damon said a little pissed.
Sebastian kept his head high.
"I'll give you 50% and not a penny more." Damon suggested not touching his food but swallowing his wine at once.
"I'll give you 65% for the QueenStar and 45% for the QueenHotels." Damon suggested but Sebastian still seemed unsatisfied.
"70% for both." Sebastian suggested and Damon took a deep breath to calm himself down.
"I'm not going higher than 50%, asshole." Damon hissed.

They kept arguing about it and I kept eating my dinner peacefully.
"What do you think, kitten?" Sebastian asked and silence fell.
"I'm sorry, sir, I wasn't listening." He clenched his jaw and looked me in the eyes.
"What do you think about the Mirnos?" He asked.
"Um... isn't that the firm that owns hotels? Yeah I've heard about them... I personally never used their hotels but they seem to own quite a few places around here..." I said shyly and I felt myself blush a little when I noticed they were fully concentrated on me.
"How about we discuss the competitions next time, it's getting late." Sebastian finally said but right then Damon's phone started ringing.
"Excuse me, I have to take this." He said as we stood up and left.
Fuck, I don't wanna be alone with him.
"Well, kitten, tell me something about yourself." He almost ordered.
I remembered what he told me and looked him in the eyes.
"Umm... there's nothing interesting about me really..." I said shyly. Sebastian patted the chair next to him, gesturing for me to sit next to him. My heart started racing as I slowly stood up and shyly sat on the chair next to him. Sebastian suddenly pulled me closer to him and started stroking my cheek.
"It's no surprise Damon wants to keep you all for himself." He whispered under his breath.
"Excuse me?" I asked as I frowned.
"Don't talk unless you're asked." He warned.
"Or what?" I asked a little irritated.
He clenched his jaw.
"Well, don't you know what happens to bad girls? They get punished." With those words I stood up but he grabbed my wrist and his grip was way tighter than Damon's.
"I see Damon hasn't taught you manners, kitten... one good punishment would do it." He said in a sinister voice, sending shivers down my spine. I tried to get out of his grip but he only tightened it, making me wince and my eyes water.
"You're so innocent, kitten..." he said as he tried to get closer to me but I flinched back and he chuckled.
"Let her fucking go." Damon's voice filled the room. Sebastian looked at him and then at me, and then he let me go and I ran towards Damon and hid behind him.
Sebastian stood up.
"What's wrong, Damon? You didn't even teach her a few manners? I guess you don't even know how to properly take care of her, do you? She needs to know her place, Damon! Otherwise she will screw you over." Sebastian chuckled.
Then he turned to me.
"But don't worry, kitten, soon you'll have a better master." He said in a fake-sweet voice and a tear slipped down my cheek.
Why is he affecting me so much?
"Get the fuck out of my building or I'll drag you down those 70 floors myself, Sebastian. Don't you fucking come near her ever again or I'll rip your eyeballs out and make you choke on them. You have ten fucking seconds to get out." Damon threatened very seriously and Sebastian stiffened. He walked past Damon while giving him a death stare and while he entered the elevator he took one more look at me.
"Soon, kitten." He mouthed and then the elevator closed. My heart was up my throat.

Damon, who was still very pissed, turned to me.
He started taking steps towards me.
"You have 5 fucking seconds to tell me why you were near him in the first place." He said giving me a death stare.
"When you went out on the phone he told me to come sit next to him and I did it because he seems like the type of guy you don't want to piss off." I said nervously and Damon was getting close now and I started taking steps back.
"You know who else you don't want to piss off? ME." I couldn't take anymore steps as I was trapped by the wall.
"Why the fuck were you late?" He asked being two steps before me.
"I-I... just took a long walk." I lied and he clenched his jaw.
When he finally pinned me down, I could feel how angry he was.
"Maybe Sebastian's right, maybe I should give you a small punishment, since you do all this dumb shit and then you lie to me." He threatened and my eyes began watering again.
"Give me your phone." He ordered.
"It's.. it's in my room." I said nervously.
He took my by the hair, not really painfully, towards my room. He threw me harshly on the bed.
"Your phone and your credit card!" He ordered and I quickly reached for my purse and took the two things out. I hesitantly gave them to him and he harshly grabbed them from me. Then he turned around and walked towards a picture on the wall. He pressed his thumb against it and it moved and revealed a safe. He quickly typed a code in and it opened. He placed the two things there and closed it again. The picture automatically covered the safe again.
Then he turned around and walked towards me again. I noticed he wasn't so pissed anymore. He pulled my hair so that I was facing him.
"Now... you will never, never go near that man again, do you understand me?" He asked and I looked him in the eyes.
"Y-yes." I mumbled and he let me go. He took a deep breath and looked at me.
"Now... did he hurt you?" He said a little more calmer.

************
A/N

Okay, before you fucking start hating let me tell you this:
It's my fucking book.
And I want it to go that way.
But he won't be like that all the time, so calm your fucking titties, people.
If it pisses you off that Natalie can't always stand up for herself or be independent, go read another book because it will happen again.
Yes, she makes bad decisions.
Yes, she might be stupid.
Yes, she lets this happen to herself.
But get over it.
If you're gonna hate, get the fuck out coz I'm tired of this bullshit.

But if you don't mind and enjoy it, then fucking thank you and ily.

Always yours,
Sadnessbabe12

P.S. another update coming today if everything goes right!