35

Excuse any mistakes

I paid my uber before getting out and closing the door behind myself.

The parking lot was packed and there were still people standing in line waiting to get inside the club. I pulled the hoodie over my head and headed towards the front of the line.

Before I could get through the doors a guard stopped me, telling me to get to the back of the line.

"I really need to get in there, please. This cannot wait" I told the oversized man.

"Back of the line." His voice boomed.

I sighed and pulled out my wallet. I dug into it and pulled out a $20 dollar bill, holding it out to him. He hesitated but then took it and nodded his head towards the door.

A few people cursed me and shouted after me after seeing that I skipped the entire line, but I ignored them and kept it moving.

Walking in some song by Future was blasting over the loud speakers. I scanned the different people searching for Jahseh and even Ariyah.

I couldn't believe he was actually in here acting a damn fool, giving ariyah and her ugly ass friends a reason to talk and laugh at me.

I headed towards the vip section where I spotted Chris getting danced on by some girl. I made my way over to him and stood in front of the two, causing him to look at me.

"Ayyyee Taylor, what's up?" Chris asked looking over my outfit.

The girl who was dancing on him stopped dancing and stood up straight looking slightly annoyed that I had ruined their little dance.

"Where's Jahseh?" I asked folding my arms.

"He in the back... you don't look dressed up for a party, you look like you're about to whoop some ass" he chuckled.

I grinned sarcastically and began to walk away.

His smile dropped and he began to frown, realizing what was about to go down.

"ABORT MISSION JAHSEH, RUN" I heard Chris yell after me.

I pushed through people as the lights continued to flash. It was even darker in the back of the club, I could barely see a thing.

The further I went back, I soon spotted ariyah. Her and Jahseh were dancing in front of each other but neither of them seen me approaching them.

Ariyah's back was facing me and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Jahseh's eyes left hers as he began to around grinning happily.

His eyes landed on me and his smile quickly dropped. I picked up my pace in walking and without a word, I grabbed Ariyah by her long black hair and yanked her back.

I began swinging wildly on her, blacking out in the process.

She fell to the floor, causing the drink in her hand to go flying in the air. Now the floor was wet, causing me to slip and fall on top of her.

She managed to fight back by grabbing my hair pulling it with all her force.

I began to punch her in her face repeatedly as hard as I could while a crowd started to form around us.

People were yelling, jumping up and down seeming amused by the fight.

Jahseh managed to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me off of Ariyah, but that didn't stop her from pulling my hair and me socking her in her face.