Chapter four ~ innocent

When Taehyung arrived at the hospital he asked for his mom’s room and quickly rushed to it. He was going to enter but he held himself back when he heard muffled voices coming from inside.

    “Oh my Jeanie, what have you done?”

    “Dad?”

    Namjoon looked up at his son. His eyes were red from crying.

    “Oh I didn’t think you would come Tae I’m glad you’re here for your mom.”

    “What made you think I wouldn’t come, she’s family after all. Even though I hate her as much as I do you I need to be here for her. I’m more surprised that you showed up, you are divorced, you have any relations with her.”

    “Of course I came son, I still lo-... Anyways, how are you holding up is there anything new with your life?”

    “Pfft, like you care. Let’s make a deal dad I stay outside and you stay inside and we won’t bother each other. Call me if you really need my help or if there’s an improvement.”

    He got out without even listening to his father’s response.

x    X    x

*same day Jimin’s dorm*
    Jimin arrived at his dorm and couldn’t find his two best friends. He started waiting for them and called Yoongi a couple of times and all he got was a text response:

Yoongi: “Don’t worry we’re okay, we’re studying in the library”

    “Perverts…” he said under his breath smiling to himself. It was the the second day of school they had nothing to study. Being glad that he made things right with Taehyung and finally got his friends to hook up he put his head on his pillow and slept till the next morning.

x    X    x

    When he woke up his friends were already gone and he had a new text from Yoongi:

“We’ll get you some food. We didn’t wanna wake you up you were sleeping so peacefully and also… we have something to tell you. :)"

    Jimin quickly changed and walked to the school listening to music. He kind of liked being alone sometimes. He thought about how Yoongi and Hoseok had switched into ‘we’ language so fast, he thought about Tae’s sad story and what he was going to say to Jungkook. He was lost in thoughts when he heard his name being called from the other end of the corridor followed by footsteps.

    “Hi Hoseok, hi Yoongi! How was your studying on the second day of the school?”

    If the sarcasm wasn’t already apparent in his voice his friends knew he was onto them after the over exaggerated wink.