Chapter five ~ second chance

"I wanna hear from you. You listened to my story. Now it’s only fair if you tell me yours. Something doesn’t make sense. Why did you come from a high school that has a good reputation and that would help you get into a good university to… here? You must have a reason.” Taehyung said. He’d been wondering this for a few days.

    “I guess I’m not as innocent as you think I am hyung. I used to be a fuckboy like you in my old school.”

    “WHAT?!”

    “I’m not proud okay!?”

    “Is that why you left your school? To start over as a better person?”

    “Actually… I was thrown out.”

    “WHAT?!”

    “Shh! You need to shout a little bit more if you want the guy on top of the Eiffel tower in France to hear you properly!”

    “I don’t think you’re in a place where you can use sarcasm right now. Spill.”

    “Okay. Well, as I said I’ve had a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends. One of them was the head cheerleader and also the head teacher’s daughter: Seulgi.

We went out for a couple months and when she found out I was… I was cheating on her, we broke up with a huge fight

We went out for a couple months and when she found out I was… I was cheating on her, we broke up with a huge fight.”

    “You.. cheated… on… wow…”

    “Will you shut up and let me continue?!”

    “Gee okay.”

    “As I was saying… we broke up. But that wasn’t the end. She wasn’t done with me. She wanted revenge, she wanted to hurt me as I hurt her. She knew she couldn’t get me so she gathered all of her friends and she went after my friend: Hoseok. He was kind of skinny and nerdy so he became an easy target.

“Wait… Hoseok? He’s the hot one or the gummy one?

    “WHat?”

    “I mean is he the horse one or the gummy bear one?

    “He’s the horse one I guess… Did you just say hot?!”

    “No I didn’t. Continue!

    “Okay…” he was looking suspiciously. “Anyways, they found Hoseok and they beat him up real bad. So bad that he couldn’t even dance for a month! [A\N: I’M SORRY HOSEOK STANS also I’m just imagining all the girl groups beating Jhope up because they are jealous of how he dances to their songs]

 So bad that he couldn’t even dance for a month! [A\N: I’M SORRY HOSEOK STANS also I’m just imagining all the girl groups beating Jhope up because they are jealous of how he dances to their songs]