Blood Thirsty Love ( Park Jimin )

Jimin and I walked into his dorm. That night he told me that he loved me. He was holding my hand like I was forever his.

I thought to myself. Who knew a cute boy like him would be in love with a person like me? He's got everything from his head down to his crotch and I was craving to see how much he loved me.

" Y/N.. " He said in a calming yet forceful voice that soothed my blood and made me calm following his every word in a trance.
" Yes Ji- " He pushed me down to the bed taking off the choker that concealed my neck and kissed me sucking my skin leaving marks around my neck.
" F- fuck~! " I felt something sharp pierce my skin and my body went weak. My eyes fluttered and my head fell down to his chest. I blacked out for a couple minutes and woke up. I was on my back with marks up my body to my neck almost reaching my chin.

I saw blood dripping from my neck down to my stomach and my body was shaking from pleasure and fear.

" Y/N -ah don't worry your love will forever be with me. I'll heal your wounds and give you more. " His gentle smile turned into a smirk. Jimin grabbed my waist and caressed my neck while kissing me with his soft lips.

He bit my lip, blood flowed down my chin. He licked my blood and I wrapped my arms around his neck , weak.

I Passed Out