Part 3 SKYLOX

Hey....Befor dis chapter starts I want to annouce that....

I have a twitter fo dis account!

@JMLcanWrite

Go follow meh there to get update, on my latest story, what I'm working on, Or even sneak peaks of soon to come chapters!

-Breh

Jerome's Pov

He left me. I hadn't known what I'd done..what I was doing..what she was doing. A demon sent here only to tear us apart.  And now I lay with the same demon, My heart torn. I don't want to hurt her, But she hurt me by shooing away the one I love so much.

"I can't do this anymore, I can't hide anymore." I yell out into the air. What have I done to deserve this pain?

"You can't do what?"She asks. And all the times I said Sorry pretending that it would fix everything that was ruined.

"Be here without my benja. Be here with you. Goodbye Daylia." I scream.

"But I thought We were forever! I thought you loved me!"The ultimate fake sadness thrown into what venom her voice spat out to me. I can't believe I held on for so long. 

"My benja was forever. Sorry." I spat harshly, trying to convey that, I knew who I wanted and that was, Mitch.

Ty's Pov

Sky and I were walking out into the garden, the very same garden that He kissed me in, 9 months ago.

"Love, Don't you know how much you mean to me?" Adam asks, looking in to my eyes. I look down and blush.

"I honestly think I'm not enough..."I say truthfully. He lifts my head up, erging me to look in to his eyes, his glasses off.

"Love, Let me count thy ways,

You are beauty,

You are kind,

You are strong,

My peace of mind,

Love at first sight,

All I can't believe is...you are mine." Sky says, his lips clashing with mine.

Everything fell in place there, My life perfected or at least in this moment. Suddenly, Wither Skeletons barraged over the walls and I knew their target. Me.

I clutched on to Sky, As he wrapped his right arm around me his left arm gripping his budder sword. A few recruits had gathered hearing the large crash of the skeletons bony legs, smacking against the wall.

All was still until Davieh yelled out to us,

"The squids are here! Ty!"

Up the hill came the loopy but armed squids, sinister smirks on their faces, swords ready in their hands . The skeletons and squids tensed when theirs eyes met eachothers, A known enemy. Sky took this time to pull me away but failed.

"Stop!" Bellowed the Squid King. Sky glares at him, His face hardened from the once loving look to one of a angered scowl. I was still tucked under his right arm.

"Hand him over..." Herobrine says. I look up to sky..watching his reaction. Sky looks at me, His eyes gleaming with love, before he turns back to both armies .

"Over my dead body."Sky yells defiantly.

Then he does the unexpected.  He kisses me, passionately,  every ounce of love he had put into the kiss. I responded, kissing him back with the oceans of love I have for him.

Then an earthquake-like, ground shaking growl escaped the Squid King's mouth. His eyes set alight with a tangerine colored fire in contrast with his midnight blue skin. His men looked scared, more like terrified and even sky had to admit that the Squid King was s little intimidating when angry.

"Unhand My Bride this instance! " The squid roared.

Sky only seemed to twitch at the king's order. It was not like he had to follow them so he didn't. Holding me in his arms, I could feel his grip tighten.

"No. He is my love." Sky speaks. And by this time, the whole army has assembled. And that has set the king off leading his men into the battle, Herobrine following behind.

The armies are fighting, so much blood is shed. I can only watch as I was teleported up to the balcony, out of harms way.  Watching my fiance fight for his life. One slash on his arm, two to his face. I wince as if I had taken the slashes aswell. I couldn't stop it,

there was no way.

Mitch teleported up to me aswell and We chatted. He heard something about Jerome coming back, and was really excited to see the one he needed most.

"I just hope he loves me still. And knows that since we're best friends, I'd forgive him for it all. I just want my bacca back. Which is pretty weird since I left but still." Mitch says, tearing up. I rubbed his back while he cried, looking up every once in a while to check if my love is still alive. He had more slashes while the enemy retreated back to their bases. I rushed down to a passed out Sky, Picking him up in my arms and carrying him to our room.

Oh please, be okay.