Epilogue

~Epilogue~

My shaky hands fumbled with the gold tie around my neck. I glanced up from what my hands were doing in the full length mirror to see my light grey suit making my already pale face seem paler. Was I really going to do this...? I laughed shaking my head, hell yeah I was. But I've never been so nervous in my life as I was right at this moment.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself with images of my beautiful mate which usually did the trick but this times it caused more butterflies to go fluttering around in my stomach.

"I think I'm going to throw up" I muttered to my reflection.

Reaching up I smoothed my long gelled hair back with an unsteady swipe of my hand when I noticed a shadow in the background lurking in the mirror and turned around. A smiled grew wide on my face,

"What's with that nervous face? You look like your gunna shit you pants." Caleb said from the doorway. He was dressed in a navy blue tux and his hair was gelled back.

"Caleb!" I cried and ran to hug him.

It has been forever since I've seen him and it was a good thing he was here because I was in desperate need of his presence.

"How you been Levi?" he muttered hugging me back.

"I've been good." I said shakily.

"I can tell from the 'I'm about to faint' expression." Caleb chuckled clapping a hand my shoulder. I smiled before it fell and Caleb shook his head with amusement.

"Come here." He said reaching out and straightened my disaster of a knot.

"You look very handsome, Levi." I met his gaze, "I still can't believe it."

"Me either" I said letting out a heavy breath.

"At least Kyle's seen the error of his ways." Caleb said give the tie a final tug before brushing his hands down my jacket smoothing out the wrinkles.

"You can say that" I mumbled to myself dropping my eyes to the ground.

'Just wish he hadn't been tortured to see the errors.' I thought.

"I heard about what happened to him" I glanced up to meet his eyes. I could see the concern and anger in them from what Kyle went through. "I wish I could help him get past it but I can't. I can only help those with mate problems." I nodded in understanding. I remember when I though Kyle had left me, Caleb had help me and my father get past our grief of the loss of our mates.

"I know" I said hugging him again.

There was a knock on the door and we both looked to see my dad in the doorway in black suit and a smile on his face.

"You ready?" he asked me. I bit my lip and glanced over at Caleb who nodded and pushed me towards my dad.

"Let's do this thing." He said closing the door behind me.

As my father, Caleb and I walked down the fancy hallway of the hotel we were staying at I couldn't help but think about how this all came about. I smiled as memories of that night came back to me.

How Kyle had confessed his love to me in out bed. I remember how I thought my heart would explode just from the overload of feelings I was getting. How I couldn't speak a work as he let me know his heart in that special moment we had together. I though nothing could top this feeling of love and safety he was giving me and I him when he whispered those few words to me and I couldn't believe them.

We had moved up in our relationship in these last few months but what really made me believe that was the day I confessed to Kyle about the marks on my wrist. I knew he had seen them but made no move to mention them which I was grateful for. I told him about the way I felt the time I though he had left me and went to finish my pain in the bathroom thinking that is want he wanted.