Love

YEAH SO I WROTE THIS AT 2AM ALONG WITH THE OTHER CHAPTERS UPDATED TODAY. DONT BLAME ME 😭😭

~~~~~

"That was amazing! Kuroo want to try some of my ice cream?"

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't be eating too much sugar anyway, I have volleyball." Kuroo says, thinking about those times where he ate a whole bunch of sweets with you when you came over.

"Oh...Kuroo. You seem distracted. Are you ok?" Manami asks, concerned about Kuroo not paying attention to her.

"Of course I am. I'm having fun." He says and takes a sip of his smoothies. "I guess volleyball is taking hold of my mind right now."

"Ah, is Kozume-kun still on the team?"

"Yeah, he's actually really good and improved a lot."

"Oh, I would've thought he'd quit by now.."

~~~~~~

"Thanks for coming over, Kenma. Hopefully games will take my mind off things."

He nods and follows you into your house. "Where's your brother?" He asks, looking around for the loud male.

"If he's not here, he usually leaves a note somewhere to tell me." You look in the kitchen and find the note on the refrigerator. "He went to the grocery store and couple other store to get necessities for the house."

"I see. Can we go play games now?" Kenma asks, ready to take out his phone. (Skipping to base 24 now are we?)

"Sure, but do you want a snack or something?"

~~~~~~

"That was so good! For all you know, I only came back for the food." Manami teases.

"The food here is pretty good. Guess I just got use to it." Kuroo says, taking a menu.

'Maybe I can bring her one day...'

"Have you went there before?" Manami points at a spot near a fountain.

"I've walked past it a few times when I was out with everyone else. We went to the karaoke over there too." Kuroo points at the shop.

~~~~~~

"Thanks for telling me." You smile at Kenma who looks ready to pass out.

"Your food filled me up (Y/n).....i don't want anymore. Ever." Kenma almost falls when he sits on the couch.

"At least we got to play some games!" You laugh at him. He couldn't even play on his phone because he was so tired.

"I'm going to throw up at volleyball tomorrow...I'm blaming you...." Kenma suddenly falls asleep, surprising you.

"I guess he never gets too much sleep because he's always on his phone..." You sweat drop and continue to watch his sleeping form.

"Let me just take one picture...it's not like I'll have another chance." You take a few pictures before deciding you wanted to go on a walk.

You write where you're going and why Kenma was at your house for your brother and Kenma to read.

You put on your shoes and head out the door.

~~~~~~

"Hmm, this is where we walked in the rain together that one time...." Kuroo points to a sidewalk.

"I see...."

"And...that's where we shared the lunch together when I rained....and saw a rainbow...."