Boyfriend

Well my math class was pretty fun. My friend gave me the two K-pop calendars she got for me from Cali and we walked around the school.

 My friend gave me the two K-pop calendars she got for me from Cali and we walked around the school

"Hana-chan has a boyfriend! Hana-chan has a boyfriend! Ohhhhhhh I need to tell grans about this one

"Hana-chan has a boyfriend! Hana-chan has a boyfriend! Ohhhhhhh I need to tell grans about this one. She would be so happy!!!!" You brother dances around the living room, with his phone in his hand.

"S-stop it....."

It was a few minutes after Kuroo left with the tired Kenma. Once he saw how Kenma was, he offered to take him home, which Kenma obviously accepted. Kenma was still too full from all that food, and he wanted to go back to his house to play games.

"Oh yeah, you did say Kenma was sleeping on the couch, didn't you?" Kuroo looks at Kenma and then laughs. "What happened to him?"

"Actually.....I made us a snack but I guess he ate too much....hehehe. Then he fell asleep on the couch before I left."

"I guess I'll take him home. Kenma, get up or I'm taking your phone and all your video games." Kuroo says, which makes Kenma quickly get up and walk to the door.

"What...what time is it...? Did someone say games?" Kenma yawns and keeps falling asleep but waking himself up.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, (Y/n)." Kuroo smiles at you and grabs Kenma to leave.

"See you tomorrow, Kuroo....!" You wave and he soon disappears outside with the grumpy Kenma.

You sit down in front of the door, trying to organize all that happened until you jump from the sound of a knock. You get up and open the door to see Kuroo.

Surprisingly, he gives you a quick peck. "Goodnight!" He says with red cheeks and runs away with Kenma.

You didn't think your face could get more red, but it did.

Then, you hear keys opening the door. You move back to see your brother opening the door. Before you could do anything, he yells.

"I SAW THAT HANA-CHAN!" Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hana-chan has a boyfriend!" Your brother yells for the hundredth time.

"Ok, I'm going to sleep..." You walk up stairs annoyed.

"I hope you got some dinner! Oh and I'm telling everyone because it's so cute!! Gran! Hana-chan has a boyfriend!!" He screams into the phone. "Yeah! It's that bed head kid in the volleyball team!"

"Yeah, she has a boyfriend!"

"Haru, did you swim freestyle with Rin today?........no?........(Y/n)-CHAN HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

"Oh.... Jumin Han isn't taking calls right now.....? JAEHEE PLEASE THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION..........what do you mean he's attending to his cat....? Ok........Oh hey Jumi- HANA-CHAN HAS A BOYFRIEN- oh he hung up."

Turns out, your brother DID actually mean everyone. He told Yato..he told NatSu, he told Sasuke, he told Inuyasha, Armin Armout, Kaneki and HIDE, Levi....yeah you didn't know how, but he did.

~~~~~~~

"Are you guys finally dating?!" Hiroko yells at you and Kuroo when you both walk into the classroom.

"...hm I think so."

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK SO? HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND, RIGHT?" Ayano says, eyeing you and Kuroo.

"Kuroo, did you NOT ask her? DID U EVEN KISS HER?" For some reason, Yaku came to the classroom earlier with Kenma.

"We kissed....but I never asked her." Kuroo looks outside, trying to hide his obvious blush. "(Y/n)...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" You smile at Kuroo while everyone laughs.