Kitten

"Babe?"

"Yes. Has Kuroo called you anything like that before?" Yaku asks. It was lunch and Kuroo left to go get you both something sweet from the cafeteria.

"Hm, not that I know of...." You try thinking back to see if he has called you anything other than your name. "He only calls me by my name like I do to him."

"No nicknames? Kitty? Honey? Sweetie?" You shake your head at Hiroko's suggestions. "I know I've heard you call him bed head once. Is that a new thing?"

"No, that's rare."

"When Kuroo comes back, you need to call him something like that!" Ayano announces.

"I'd like to see the look on his face." Kenma says, actually off his phone and eating.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be... weird?" You ask. "Maybe he won't like it."

"Oh he will definitely love it. Speak of the devil.."

"(Y/n), they didn't have much but I was lucky to find one of what you wanted." Kuroo sets down the sweet in front of you and sits down.

"Oh thank you K-" Ayano clears her throat, reminding you to do the thing she asked. Hiroko has her camera on her phone ready. "Um...."

"Is there something wrong? Do you not want it?" Kuroo asks. "I can get a different-"

"No...it's fine. Thanks for the sweets...babe?"

Kuroo's face reddens as he struggles to say something. "Uhh..."

"Honey?"

"....."

"Love? Sweetie? Baby? Um... oh! Good lookin!'" Kuroo almost falls out of his seat. (Daddy?)

"(Y/n)-chan? Where did you hear that one?" Hiroko asks, still taking pictures of Kuroo and you.

"Oh, from this song. Is playboy better?"

"Did you g-guys...teacher her t-this stuff?" Kuroo tries to hide his blush.

"Well we gave her a few, but not those last two..." Yaku sweat drops.

"I told you guys he'd think it was weird..." You cross your arms, glaring at the others.

"I-it's not weird... I was just surprised. I just assumed you'd like to be called by your name.."

"That's what I thought about you too." You replied.

"I guess I get to give you some nicknames too, kitten~?"