Food Game

54.

"What's this?" He asks, after putting the small slice of fruit on your mouth while you blindly guess what it is.

"Strawberry?"

"Yep!" Kuroo says.

You both got bored and decided to play the 'guess what food' game to cure the boredom.

"And and what's this?" You try the small piece of food and come to a conclusion that it was something sour.

"It is lemon- I mean lime!"

"Nope nope (Y/n), you can't second guess. I guess your streak here is finished."

You sigh and pout while about to take off the blindfold. Kuroo stops you and makes sure the blindfold is still on.

"If you guess this last one, you win. Just don't mess up, kay?" You nod your head, agreeing to Kuroo's suggestion.

"Ok here we go." Unknowingly to you, Kuroo leans in and kisses you, tongue provided. d(-_^)

You quickly pull back, blushing. Sadly, the blindfold didn't cover your burning cheeks. You wipe your mouth, knowing there was something there.

"Hmm? Have you already guessed what the 'food' was, Kitten?" Kuroo smirked as you refuse to take the blindfold off, having to see it.

"It's.... it was-"

"Cat got your tongue?"

"It was a cats tongue. Thanks for the hint..." Kuroo smiles as he takes the blindfold off your face.

"Ahh, there's my beautiful girlfriend. How was the game?"

"Pawsome."