Kyoya Hibari

"Why did you want to go here again...?" Kuroo asks, awkwardly looking around the store. "This seems like something Kenma would go to."

"Actually, I asked Kenma to come too, but he just got that damn new video game and doesn't want to" You reply, your eyes sparkling at all the things in the shop.

"You should really stop using damn. I don't want my kitten using purrrfanities~" Kuroo says in your ear.

"Ayano and Hiroko taught me it. And you can stop wait those 'damn' Cat puns."

"Fine fine." Kuroo laughs. "So what are you looking for?"

"A-"

You guess it! You and Kuroo went to this new toy shop that just opened around the corner. The reviews told you that they sold kpop but mostly anime themed things for a cheap price.

"A Hibari Kyoya figure! He's so hotttttt!!" You yell and run around the store. Kuroo sighs, knowing how differently you acted with anime and kpop things.

"Kuroo! Look! It's EXO! The 9 member hottie KPOP group! Isn't Sehun so Se-hunky?! LOOK AT CHANYEOL! Chogiwaaaaaa~" You whisper in his ear, making a chill run up his spine. "So basically there were 12 members before. There were 8 Korean boys and then 4 Chinese boys. Out of the four, Cutie Luhan, baby panda Tao, and the 'chicken is not my style' hot Kris! And..." You contributed to give Kuroo a brief history of exo and other boy groups, which he payed little attention to.

Kuroo couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when he didn't talk about you like that. Sure he had to admit the guys in the boy bands were attractive but.....

"KUROO! I FOUND KYOYA HIBARI FROM REBORN!" You started HAPPY crying. "HE AND ALL HIS PICTURES WILL GO ON THE VERY TOP WITH THE REST OF THE REBORN CHARACTERS! NEXT I NEED TO FIND MOKURO ROKUDO AND THEN- Kuroo? Are you ok???"

"Yeah, i'm fine. Just keep looking for your Korean boy band things and anime figures.. I'm going to wait over there." He slightly smiles at you and walks away, leaving you in the aisle alone.

"Kuroo....." You hurry to go pay for the things you wanted and then pull him outside.

"H-hey! Where are we going?" He asks as you continue to pull him somewhere.

Finally after the questions from Kuroo and the pulling, you stop at the bench you usually sit at together.

"Why'd we go here? Don't you want to go home and set up your things?" He asks.

"Kuroo....are you jealous of my boy bands and anime boys?" You laugh at him uncontrollably while he just stands there, awkwardly. "KUROO? Don't worry, they're just tv and manga boys and then idols I'll never see! Even if I saw one of them right now, I promise I'd never leave you. Ever." You smile and he pouts.

"But....I want you to talk about me how you do to them too..." He scratches his black bed head, blushing and looking away from you.

You quickly cup his cheeks (no, not those cheeks huehue) in your hands and kiss him over and over again. "Oh! KUROO IS SO HOT! HE'S FAR BETTER THAN ANY KPOP IDOL OR FICTIONAL GUY IVE EVER SEEN! AND HE PLAYS VOLLEYBALL!! IK SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A HOTTIE LIKE HIM AROU-"

"O-ok ok.... you didn't have to say it so loudly though.." He hides his blush with his hand.

"But I meant it and I wanted to. You are better." You kiss him over and over again. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you Bed head!"

~~~~~

"I'm like TT!" Kuroo sings at your house, while watching girl group's' videos. "BOOMBAYAH!"

"Kurooooo! No more k-pop for you!"

"But...they are so cuteeeeee~~ Ahh Momo! (I only remember her name.) and Rose! (I only remember her name from that group too, besides Lisa....no) I get how you feel about them now!"

Kuroo looks over at you, seeing that you were focused on your phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if there's a way to crawl into an anime portal so I can live with Hibari......SAMA~"

"(Y/n)! No!"

"It's too late, I know where the portal is." You get up and put on your shoes, ready to leave your house.

"There aren't any portals! Don't leave! No come back! I'm coming for you Kyoya Hibari!"

~~~~~~

Yeah I kinda lost inspiration at the end...