This nightmare is too much, I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Bolin rushed to her with his hastened steps.

While Ling Ling had been dressed in a wedding gown, Bolin was dressed in casual attire. White robe and slacks, and some comfortable shoes.

He lowered himself to her and chased her eyes, her bright almonds eyes that seemed to dance in the film of fog and tears coating them.

"Ling Ling?" He moaned tenderly, his hand reached for hers but Ling Ling jerked her hand away. "What's the matter?" He crooned. "Are you mad at me?"

Ling Ling granted him some attention. "Your mother drugged me."

Suddenly it all made sense to Bolin, the room decorated in red and gold, the wedding cake, Ling Ling dressed in a wedding gown.

Although Bolin enjoyed the sight of Ling Ling in the gown, he's not the type of man who would force an unwilling woman.

His mother must've dressed Ling Ling after she drugged her. This would've made him mad but Bolin knew his mother well enough.

"Oh, Ling Ling." He fished for her hands and yanked her to her feet. "I do apologize for my mother, she's probably just doing this for me. You know I would never force you into marrying me."

Ling Ling spared him a glance and smiled. Bolin has the tendency to be romantic despite her opinion of him when he was alive.

"Come, let's get you out of this place."

"We can't, the doors are locked." Ling Ling murmured but Bolin only smiled and led her to the first door he found. He reached for the handle and opened it.

The door slid just as easily. He looked at Ling Ling with gentle eyes and apologized again for his mother's eagerness.

They walked out together walking into the halls when she noticed the same walls, the same handsome hardwood floor, it dawned on her she had been locked inside one of the rooms at the Lao's mansion.

Had Bolin's mother purposely intended upon holding her hostage?

Bolin's mother is crazier than her own mother, Ling Ling thought.

Just as she turned to Bolin to speak, she noticed his ghost began to fade, his translucent body was quickly disappearing.

"Bolin!" She dug her fingers unto him out of panic. "Don't leave me."

But just as his previous visits, Bolin would not stay long. His ghost faded just as quickly as he appeared.